Stupid Family Squabble

I'm in New Orleans and I went to the abattoir and I found no Originals. I decided to make myself at home and put things into the guest room. Now where can I find these Originals.

I decide to vamp speed to the bar. I walk in and see the man I'm looking for Marcel and he seems worried and he gets off the phone with someone.

Angel: Marcel.

He looks at me with narrow eyes: Angel the chick that sided with Klaus.

I roll my eyes: Anyway you know where I can find Rebekah, Elijah or even Klaus.

He seems worried: There in the cemetery and Klaus is planning on killing Rebekah so I need to go.

He walks past me fast and out the door. I then leave the bar as well and see Marcel no where in sight so I pull my phone out and put in the cemetery name in google maps once I found it I vamp speed towards it.

It's raining out and it's weird and creepy I step in and use my vamp hearing to hear any of them speak. I hear all three of them I vamp speed to that direction and hide for where they can't see me.

I watch as Klaus is perched up on top of a tomb and Elijah and Rebekah look up to him. Wow he acts like a child.

Klaus: Let it begin. The trial of Rebekah Mikaelson.

Rebekah: [mutters to Elijah] What a relief. His ego is in check.

Elijah: Just speak your truth. I'll make certain he behaves himself.

Klaus: You stand accused of betraying your own blood. How do you plead?

Rebekah: I plead you to shut up and listen.

Klaus: You summoned our father. You brought him to our home. What possible defense could you have?

Rebekah: I knew he was the only thing that you feared, and I wanted you to run.

KlauS: Because you hated me.

REBEKAH: Because you were hateful. You denied me the freedom to love.

KLAUS: Oh, so that's your defense? You called Mikael-- the Destroyer, the Hunter of Vampires-- because I detained you from pursuing some dull suitors.

REBEKAH: You were cruel, and controlling, and manipulative.

She's telling the truth.

KLAUS: I was trying to protect you! From imbeciles, and leeches. Not to mention your own poor judgment.

Wow Klaus you just proved her point.

REBEKAH: And what about the one that you loved enough to call friend? Why did you forbid me to love Marcel?

KLAUS: Do not mention his name.

REBEKAH: What has happened to you? I remember the sweet boy who made me laugh and gave me gifts, who loved art and music. I wanted to be just like you. How could you have fallen so far?

Oof.

ELIJAH: You say you despise Rebekah for her betrayal, and yet no one has stood by your side for so long, not even I myself. Perhaps it's you that's forgotten. I remember the day that Father caught you whittling little chess pieces with his hunting knife. He beat you so mercilessly and for so long, I actually feared for your life.

Well I guess that's one thing Klaus and I have in common. An abusive father who really wasn't aloud father.

KLAUS: So, you would paint her as a loyal sister, but she betrayed me out of lust for Marcel. Perhaps that was why you did it-- for love. Perhaps I might temper my rage if Rebekah will admit she was a victim of her own idiocy. That her great love, Marcel, used her to oust this family and to take my city.