Amelia is no more

I'm alone thinking about the death of Nikolina until I get a call from Caroline telling me that I should come to Bonnie's birthday party.

Caroline: That's what makes it a surprise!

I frown: Yeah, I don't think Bonnie would want a party

Caroline: Of course she does! So when can you get over to Stefan's to help us set up.

I groan and then sigh: I'm not on good terms with him.

Caroline: We will all be here he hardly will be there.

I roll my eyes: I can't.

Caroline: You can't?

Katherine: I would love to, but I just... I can't? Um.... Justin called me and told me his father was murdered by a vampire and he needs me. I'm sure Bonnie can understand.

Caroline: Of course! No, that's really nice of you!

Caroline hangs up

10 min later I Make my way to a cafe getting some coffee I'm about to take a sip when my phone rings again.

I say sarcastically: I'm soooo popular today.

I look and see who is calling and it's Bonnie I put a fake smile on my face: Hey Bonnie!

Bonnie: Hey, how's it going?

Amelia: You sound tired.

Bonnie: Yeah, I had to pull an all-nighter for my sociology exam, and then I woke up to a coven of dead Russian witches passsing through me on the way to the Other Side. Sorry, self-pity. So not cute.

I nod my head: No, I-- I totally get it. It's--you're the anchor now. That must be...exhausting.

Bonnie: Do you want to maybe meet up for coffee or something? It's just one of those days, you know?

Amelia: Yeah. Well..

I laugh fakely

Amelia: This is gonna sound crazy but I'm actually buying you a gift you always wanted. That new watch you wanted I guess it's not a surprise anymore.

Bonnie: You read my mind. It's so...you.

Amelia: Hey look, I'll check in with you later.

Bonnie: Okay.

Amelia: Why are they being so clingy today?

I look at Katherine who just got off the phone with Caroline.

Katherine: I don't know. Let's go. I need to see Nadia.

We both get up and leave for the wear house.

<<<>>>
We are with Nadia and Katherine, Nadia and I believe that there about to find out something so they had me call Damon which I do. He answers.

Damon: Angel, hey.

Amelia: Hey, um, how are you?

Damon: Oh you know, strung up, hungry, same old same old.

Amelia: Now that the dust has settled, I was hoping that, I don't know, maybe... we can talk about what happened at the farm house and something that happened before that. Can I see you? Also Elena wants to come as well is that cool.

Damon: Okay. Sure. Why don't you guys just come to the house and you and I can just talk about it here?

Perfect.

I give a fake smile: Perfect. We'll see you soon.

Damon: Okay, bye.

I hang up the phone and turn towards the last living members of my family.