Life is Strange

I wake up in bed I've been here for a month and I kept in contact with my family back in Mystic Falls I decide to shower and put my clothes on. I decide to put on some glasses because I'm hungry and I don't need anybody seeing my bloodshot eyes.

I make my way out of my room and bump into a lady in lingerie and I frown and then I look in the direction she came from and it was Klaus's room.

I frown: Who are you.

Lady glares: You must be Angel.

I glare at her: Great someone who knows me but I don't know them. Now who are you.

Lady: Genevieve.

I smirk: Ohh the witch that Klaus told me about.

Genevieve: I'm not just his witch I'm his girlfriend.

I laugh out loud knowing damn well Klaus don't date anyone and he would not date her.

Angel: Yeah. You have fun with that fantasy.

She laughs: Are you jealous.

I shake my head: Why would I be jealous of something I already had. Good day Genevieve.

I begin to walk around her and I hear her chant under her breath but I ignore it and then I feel my arm get cut.

I turn around to face her: What the fuck did you just do.

All she does is frown as if she doesn't know what she just did. I vamp speed towards her and grab her by her neck and then my head starts to hurt. She's using that witchy spell Bonnie likes to do in Damon.

Elijah comes out as she runs away.

Elijah: What happened.

I shrug: She did something to my arm and then I attacked her and she did that head spell or whatever you call it.

Elijah nods: Well if it makes you feel any better I don't like her either.

I chuckle: That's good. I'll be back.

Elijah frowns: Where are you going.

Angel: I'm hungry. Going out for a bite.

Elijah: I got some blood bags. Don't go out alone.

I groan: Fine.

He smiles and vamp speeds away and comes back with a blood bag for me to drink I thank him and chug it down. I hand him the empty bag.

I smile: I'm going to meet my family today.

Elijah: You sure you want to go alone.

I shrug: I'll be fine. No full moon no death. Also Hayley is expecting me there I sent her a quick text last night.

Elijah: Okay be safe and I'll tell Klaus for he won't burn the city down trying to find you.

I laugh: Yeah you do that.

I run down the stairs and go outside and begin to make my way to the bayou.

<<<>>>

I hear voices as I walk through the woods and then I just walk into werewolf territory. I see a blonde haired man who stopped fighting another werewolf who looks confused as to why he stopped fighting.

They look at me and the blonde walks up a bit.

Blonde: Your on the wrong part of the woods honey.

I look around trying to spot Hayley: I'm looking for Hayley.

All the wolves glare at me. I frown.

Blonde: Vampire.

I put my hands up: I'm not here to harm any of you. Long story short I just need to speak to Hayley.