2018 - flappybird

flappybird
Bangtan Writers Judge 2018

Categories:
BTS Ships (Hyung x Hyung)
BTS Ships (Maknae x Maknae)

I'm Nana, I was the host of the RGBTSA 2017 and TSA 2018. I've had my fair share of giving detailed critiques to my former winners and I'm pleased to be part of this awards, seeing as this is a new platform for me to discover a new set of masterpieces. Nice to meet you all and best of luck to all of you!

My writing genre is generally about Romance, Mystery, Fantasy and a bit of Thriller. I could say that this is my forté because these are the genres that I am most comfortable writing with. And from my tiny collection of works, I am very proud for actually two of them, Dear Neighbour and It Was Me. They really just turned out exactly how I wanted them to and I knew I hit my goal when I got the reaction I wanted from my readers in my comments.

Your books are basically the windows to your souls, we judges can get to know you as a person through your creativity in your works. I believe that the stories that you tell displays what kind of person you are in real life and this is what makes us feel connected to the stories that you write, in extension, connected to you. So don't be afraid to write your heart out, good luck!