park_ryanne

park_ryanne

I write only fanfictions as I'm most comfortable in writing them. The genres that I love and (mostly) write are fluff and angst. However, I'm still exploring - I might find another genre that I like!

The three books that I published are very bad - poorly written. Though I must say, I enjoyed writing 'SEA' so much. At that time, I was depressed, and I didn't have anyone to talk to, plus I didn't have any friends as I just moved to a new place. At my new house, my backyard is a beautiful beach so I often go there - admiring the beautiful sea and hearing the sound of the waves hitting the shore. Out of nowhere, I suddenly had the idea to write a book on Wattpad. And yeah, I wrote each chapter of 'SEA' at the beach whilst listening to '(Hidden Track) SEA' by BTS.

And now, I have so many books in drafts, each of them inspired by something or just some random ideas I got when I was busy daydreaming in (math) class.

I'm a teenager who seeks help from music, and enjoy making music. A young woman who likes to learn new languages; believes that for each new language she learns, she'll live a new life. A student who's drowning with hundreds of homework. Introducing - Min

I'm definitely flattered, honoured and surprised that they contacted me and wanted me to be a reviewer! It's a big honour really, and thank you so much for this opportunity! I will try my best to fulfil my work as reviewer!

To end this, I have a message to the authors and those who want to start writing: don't overthink, write what you want because it's your book. Sure, some people will hate you because they see you enjoying the success from the work they haven't done.

Good luck and thank you, everyone! ❤