exodaddykokobop

exodaddykokobop

Greetings, everyone! You have reached Dia; a 21-year-old weirdo, a soon-to-be law student, an avid reader, impulsive writer, dreamer, overthinker (if such word exists), and a devoted Game of Thrones enthusiast.

From the time I started using WP, I've had many published works, later of whom followed an impending doom of being unpublished! And I'm not even guilty for it, to say the least.

One of my works that has made me proud through and through would undoubtedly be "Love in the Dark"- a Kim Taehyung fanfiction. I distinctly remember the day (or night, you can say) I started this one. I had a vague plot, determination to write, and plenty of fragmented scenarios- which has now successfully resulted in its creation.

This work of mine deals with love, loss, and the imperfection that makes us human. Now, if you take some time to read LITD, you'll encounter numerous errs. But honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I've had plenty of chances to rectify and reform the book, but I could never, you know. There is this emotional attachment that binds me to the book and refrains me from wanting to rewrite it.

My source of inspiration is through basically everything; be that music, movie, gif, picture, etc. I try to draw inspiration from everything around me, and try to be objective to understand them more accurately.

A fact; I've watched Pride and Prejudice- the movie- countless times. I could recite the dialogues along with the characters too. Then, when the movie solely was not enough, I watched the drama, and re-read the book God knows how many times! Yes, I'm obsessed and I'm proud!

It is my delight to be working with such a refined team of professionals of this community; it truly is. I feel honoured and gratified- and that is to say the least- to be offered such an opportunity. Thank you, guys! I hope to work hard and be responsible for my actions! Keep up the good work, and may your approach be worth the effort.

As for the newbie writers; remember: to end somewhere, you need to start somewhere, and for that end to worthwhile, you must accept greater risks. Write what you believe in, and it shall prevail some day. Trust your skills, for not many have such talent as yours!