sopeworld [founder]

sopeworld
Founder
Book Awards 2018 Host

Hey! It's me, sopeworld or you may just call me Det. I'm in charge of the judges and all their activities.

I write mystery/thriller BTS fan fictions. Although I have one angst short story published, you'll find most of my books to have a dark themes. I'm also the writer of the psychological thriller BTS fanfic dilogy, Wonderland, consisting of the books Mad Hatter and Alice.

This fascination in the mystery/thriller genre was heavily influenced by American and British TV series I've watched like Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, American Horror Story, and etc.. I fell deeper in love with the mystery/thriller after finding a few astounding fan fictions here in Wattpad that got me rolling on the floor, and believe me, I also once stayed up all night thinking about the plot twist of a mystery fic!

Like every single writer here, I also started with zero followers and zero reads. I've written cringey books with incorrect punctuations and messy formats. But the thing is, I wrote and wrote until I found my genre. So, my greatest tip for everyone would be to keep on writing! Write until your imagination runs out. Write until the world knows your story.