Sunny Smiles Vernon x Dahyun

Written by WattKassXD

Vernon's POV
All I see is happiness in her eyes barely shining to the sun...lips shaped up to her ears blushing hot in her cheeks.hair blown by the wind in such way with her pigtail style...but why do I see her only her? Not the surroundings...I became confused I gazed in her eyes I pulled her I just pulled her...into my lips...as I felt the kiss as Dahyun was gonna say " I love you...

Jeonghan:VERNON!!
Oh great I woke up in that dream!!!

Vernon:Waeyo?!
I throw my cuddled pillow into his face...angry wiggling in my bed...forgot that it was school.

Joshua:Vernon it's Monday get your butt up!
Joshua slaps my butt cheek I got up and smirked and tickled little Joshua laughing his ass off.

Joshua:I hate you~~~
he continues to laugh and Jeonghan stopped me with the looked on his face.

Vernon:Neh eomma~
Jeonghan slightly hit me.I went to take a quick shower and got my clothes and meet with S.coups hyung and the other boys

*Ping*

Vernon:Neh?

S.coups:Yah! Kiddo cmon where going to be late.
hyung ends the call and I run with Joshua and Jeonghan hyung.and we also saw twice.and I headed to s.coups hyung
With twice heading to the classroom.

Mingyu:The same as us?
And the boys giggled.

Wonwoo:Would you guys stop...Hoshi is acting weird.
Hoshi has a deep on his face looking at Momo and Momo ignored Hoshi.

Dino:Hyung is so weird with girls.

Hoshi:Yah! You baby Dino don't know girls.
And we head to the classroom I head to my sit and Dahyun is in my back.

Dahyun:Annyeong!
she waved at me.

Vernon:Hello...
I shyly said.

Dahyun:What are you reading?
she looks at the title "Low quality English" and giggles a little.

Vernon:Hehe...it's given to me by Seungkwan.
And I actually enjoyed talking to her, it was like a friend my first girl-friend.

Dahyun:I love to read that sometimes...
she smiled at me and I did Infact got nervous and scared I might lose my quality English!

Vernon:A-h um...if you want to right now.
I said avoiding eyes with her.

Dahyun:Really? Then okay!
she sat closer to me I can feel her perfume...smells good I'm not weird right? Not like Hoshi being a pervert on Momo sunbae...poor her.

Dahyun:Ohh did you say to Seungkwan sunbae that he has low quality English?
I nod and we laugh and she looked at me I just looked in my book.

Vernon:Soo...do you like books?
she nods and stare at the ceiling.

Dahyun:I have lots.

Vernon:Ohh what's your favorite?

Dahyun:Twice and Once about Unnie Nayeon front teeth.Sana the Queen Variety Show and Tzuyu the Savage Maknae and of course Dahyun's Gashina.
Vernon laughs seemingly he knows what Dahyun Gashina is.

Dahyun:Yah I'm good at it.
she makes a cute pouting face as I poked her cheeks without knowing.

Ring bells!

we Svt and Twice went separate sits in lunch.

Dahyun's POV

Tzuyu:Dahyunie~ do you want some green peas?
I just nod and she gave me some.

Sana:Dahyun seems to be in a good mood.
she smirked and looked at Vernon and looked back at me.

Dahyun:Yah! You and Hoshi really do look like brothers and sisters.
She just winks at me.

Jihyo:How's your new friend?

Dahyun:His funny and likes books too.
I laugh seemingly weird sour the members.

Nayeon:Oh my gosh...I pretend it's not happening.
she rubs her forehead and members find it cute.

Mina:Unnie is so cute~...not
Nayoen glared at Mina eating her Nutella sandwich.

Mina:I-I'm kidding UNNIE SARANGHAE~~
Mina makes a. Funny face.

As school was about to end Vernon saw Dahyun and walked up to her.

Vernon:Dahyun!
I turn around seeing Vernon giving me a book.

Dahyun:What is this?
I took it and he smiled.

Vernon:This is 100 ways of being awake...for example eat snickers bar! And you just start to dance like a peacock.
We just laughed and I seem excited to read it.

Dahyun:Okay I'll read it!
And Vernon gave me a hug and I was surprised.and he he he ended that by leaving and gave me his number...secretly?!

What the heck? A boy hugged me? And gave his number...secretly?! Waeyo? What's happening? Dahyun lets go just,go.

Twice dorm! Having fun same as Svt! Wohoo and Dahyun was reading the book.
Smiled all it was to Vernon and Dahyun is they always smile and it brights up each other...😍

✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨

Author:
That's it for today! I'm exhausted by some exams so endure with me! I promise I'll be making a fanfic and it'll be nice and long! I'm sorry if it's short I was so sleepy so that's it for today! And thank you and I love you guys! And hope you safe and please give it a star and comment who should I do next?😂✌🏻️☺️🙏🏻