Chapter 7 (Momo x Hoshi)

Written by WattKassXD

Requires Language! Sorry guys I have a late upload going on...but I hope you enjoy this story!✌🏻️

Momo's POV
It's him! Wooow his so cute just by looking at his cheeks and beautiful eyes! I'm melting!

Sana:The heck? Momo? What are you doing?

Shit! Umm..what do I say?!

Jihyo:Where looking for some foods and Momo find jokbal that's why...

Oh my goddess! I gave her a thumbs up and she winks at me.

Sana:Ahh...k well go eat some jokbal Momo-Unnie!

She went to her classroom...finally!! I sat down with Jihyo pouting.

Why?

Why him?

Why do I like a cute guy?

Jihyo:Yah! Snap out of it...so when are you gonna tell the girls?

Tell them? I can't even tell them!

Momo:*sigh* I-I don't know Jihyo...am I stalker?

She gave me this weird assuring to hurt my feelings or nah and be a good goddess?

Jihyo:Kinda...

About a Year ago...(Flashback)

Tinder! Tinder! Where to find my match?? Hmm...
I was scrolling through my phone and found this guy named Hoshi...he seems cute..likes jokbal and food like me...great body! A-a member of seventeen?! Wait he works at the nearby McDonald's??

Hehehehehehehe.....

I went to grab my jacket and went to our nearby McDonald and...is that him?
I looked at the picture and it's definitely him he got this...unique eyes cute tho hmm...I go inside and waited and finally! My turn hmm I looked at him and smiled...and second is wink right? And third is the blow kiss?? Is that what Jeongyeonie told me??

Hoshi:E-excuse me mam??

Oh gosh he seems weird out!

Momo:A-ahh...umm one fries plez??

He smiled at me like nothing was wrong and a less minutes it was there and I completely run off...yup this is so embarrassing and I went to the dorm and took a bath....thinking the most embarrassing this ever!

Hoshi's POV

Hmm..strange well this is my first time actually found the weirdest girl and one of the cute one! She's also fit...probably she's from a dance club or something...but that badge seems strange....did...never mind just get out of there...you'll never see her.

End of Flashback
Just remembering that makes me barf! No wonder Jeongyeonie got no crush on her! Aghh is he still there? I peeked and yep...he looked back again! Stop imagining he thinks your weird ugly look like a stalker......well...yup umm why can't he talk to me! Some girl is just wondering to "not her place" what's her name? Hmm...I look at her name tag and Sinb?! Seriously that sweet for nothing!? Aghh...

Jihyo:Yo~~ you oak?

Momo:Girl do you think I'm okay seeing them??!

Jihyo:K girl calm down...ill just go to my phone then.

Aghh! Look at her being all sweet to-I-is she touching his chubby cheeks?! I stand up I can't believe I'm doing this! I came to them..and they looked at me weirdly..it's okay you can do it! Breath in breath out....

Momo:Yah! Sinb get off of him!

Sinb suddenly rushed her eyebrows and laughed and made this bitchy face in front of me...ohh so this is what's going on?? Okay bitch!

Sinb:Why not?

Momo:Cause you guys are not even a couple??

Hoshi:Umm...Momo

Oh gosh his talking to me right now!!

Momo:W-what...?

Dumb Momo!

Hoshi:We're actually dating....

Heheh...W-what..wait WHAT?! This can't be! Noooo my enemy and my crush!? The heck??!

Sinb:I'm sorry...

She whispers saying...

"Bitch"

I accidentally punched her on the face...whoops..I meant purposely...karma bitch!

Momo:Slut?

I gave her the finger.🖕🏻

Hoshi:What's wrong with you?

As Hoshi helped that bich on her own legs!

Momo:Hehe...what about you? Why are you on tinder? Getting sluts like her...fuck you.

I winked at him and walked of I say I'm pretty cool with the bad attitude!

Part 2