Dream job

WattKassXD

"JYP sir!" A man opened the glassed door, fixing his entire and hair on the other hand his holding a piece of paper.

"Yes?" The guy sat down putting the paper gently on the table "Here are my suggestions for the new kpop girl group" JYP picked up the paper excited but nervous, he kept a straight face.

Twice? Huh?

"What about them?" He looked through every single pictures of the girls containing their interests and bios. "Well sir..their turning college and they seem young and pretty..also! They can be good as models especially that girl named Tzuyu she's the youngest but a tall woman I say."

"Hmm..good point but have you seen their talents?" JYP stopped and put the papers down, looking at the guy.

"JYP..that is I don't know" he felt his back arched scratching the back of his neck "I'll find out it can be a good shot..let's give it a go" he threw cooly the paper from the guy.

"Yes sir..ill inform them"

Twice POV

"Girls..I'm scared we just got interviewed" Sana bit her thumb nail with her squirreled eyes "Same..but didn't we inform it's also our dream to be together? And make an MV?" Jihyo can be heard blowing her hair, facing the mirror smiling.

"Yeah..but arent you girls scared?" Momo tied her hair in different ways to see what would look god on her, "We all are Momo..but we must have faith in ourselves" Nayeon puts on a robe after showering. "Let's just hope we get a call-"

As Jeongyeon almost said that..the magic happens.

"EEK!" All of them screamed "I'll pick it up don't worry" Jihyo sighed after that she's ready to take a lead.

"Hello is this Twice?" A deep voice of a man can be heard in Jihyo's ear "Neh..may I ask who is this?" Jihyo tapped her foot I'm so nervous she thought. "This is the JYP entertainment and I'm Lee Soo Hyo the assistant of JYP" "Oh..is something wrong Mr.Lee Soo Hyo?" Jihyo nervously looked at the girls "No actually..that's the opposite Park Jihyo..JYP agreed to have the audition for you girls"

"W-what?"

Jihyo couldn't believe what she heard, almost dropped the phone from her hand as she gulped.

"You heard me right Ms.Park Jihyo" Jihyo immediately smiled "Um..will see y-you their and thank you so so much Mr.-" Jihyo stopped from the giggle of a man "Hehe..it's okay and congrats hope you girls pass! And we could drop the formalities" "Neh" Jihyo wouldn't quite think that was right for a woman to do.

"Well good luck" as the phone ends with Jihyo smiling wide as ever to the girls.

"WE PASSED!" Jihyo quickly hugged them.

"What?" Nayeon almost have tears on her eyes as she can't believe they would pass, "T-that's so amazing!" Sana squealed jumping with the girls.

They pulled the hug, catching a breath and a minute to figure out what the heck just happened.

"Let's tell our boys!" Dahyun walked towards the phone to call their numbers.

"Hope they did it too" Mina sweetly smiled.

SVT POV

"Dude!"

Dokyeom went to tell the guys they passed..but it was different from them instead joining a company, they did their own ways. By making their on channel on YouTube to get more views and to be known too.

"Really?" As Dokyeom spilled the excitement of course the boys were so happy to hear that.

The phone rings as almost as that is S.coups can feel the joy on that phone.