Chapter 8 (Momo x Brother) Pt2

Written by WattKassXD

Can't believe you did that Momo! Pabo Like why....it's so not me to be that savage!

Jihyo:You okay??

No I'm not Jihyo can't you see?

Momo:Y-yeah..just getting some rest

I pulled my couraging smile I can put on a mask so Jihyo won't notice. and someone knock on the door...

"Hey"

I waved "Annyeong Oppa!" And gave him a hug and he hugged back and smiled and we sat down both of us with Jihyo...his back...but why?

Jihyo hugged him too since they know each other "Kai"

Kai:It's nice to meet you Jihyo!

Jihyo:Heh..don't need to be formal...ill get some drinks what do you want?

I looked at my brother all I heard was "Coke" I pinched his cheeks and said "Sprite" and we both laugh and since Jihyo understand she went out to buy.

Kai:How are you sis?

So formal brother...

Momo:Aghh cut the crap oppa it's been awful~

He laugh at my...words?

Kai:You seemed stress out by your face Aigoo~

Oh shit my eyeliner I forgot to removed it!

Momo:Yeah yeah...well about you?

Kai:It went good...I got my grades up I got a girlfriend...and my dance career are pretty good...

Why do I feel alone...

Momo:L-Lucky you...I never get that box of yours..

Kai suddenly gave me a hug and I tightly hugged him back...I miss him so much...why can't I be the Momo before...why does my tears fall??
As I said that my tears fell in Kai's jacket I felt so bad...

"Shh it's okay Hirai"

Momo:K-Kai I miss you...it's been so awful to my school this days...I even bullied a boy...that I like...

He laughed and removed my tears

"It's okay I did that twice...with a girl so don't down yourself"

Momo:I'm not and...I love him..

He pays me in the back

"Did he hurt you so much? Cause I'll hurt him even more"

I pinched my brothers cheek

Momo:You! Don't say that...I have to apologize...

"You don't have to it's not your fault"

Momo:It's my fault pabo...I didn't know that he has a girlfriend...by the way the annoying part is his boyfriend is the bully...Aghh she used to bully me! And plus I get to slap her.

"That's great I probably would be pissed at him and the girl would be so annoying she's probably ugly right?"

I nod and we both laugh...I miss him I lay my head on his neck and closed my eyes...Kai

...

Jihyo's POV

Jihyo:Hey guys!

"Shh she's sleeping"

I nodded and closed the door and smiled

Kai's POV

"my pabo little sister..."

Author nim
Hey guys I hope you enjoy this! But it's not entirely about Hoshi and Momo in this part.but practically Momo's brother is Kai from Exo and I'm sorry for the freaking late update!❤️✌🏻️😂