Chapter 18:Double Date (Dohyo x Verhyunie) pt.2

WattKassXD
Hey guys if you notice I change some of the text not in italic.i was hoping to go for a original one cause the italic makes me somewhat not in a fanfic way to do.Hope you understand💙

Jihyo's POV

While I was waiting for Dk I was leaning on the wall humming to the music then a guy approached me "Hello~" I ignored his gaze but soon pulled my waist I tried to stop him and call for help but I was in a hallway where no one would rarely come." Shh this'll be done fast " a guy unzipped the back of my dress "Yah! Get off of me you shitbag!" I slightly punched him in the chest but he pulled in into a kiss.

That's when Dk saw me with the guy Dk then punched the guy's face in disbelief.holding my hands tightly that it barely hurts "You! Get out before i punch the hell out of you" I saw Dk's expression that it wasn't happy or worried he was angry as the guy left with a mischievous smirk .

He went towards me for a hug I cried..I cried till I was comforted by him I didn't know what I'm supposed to do..I was too scared "Why did you do that? You should have protected yourself! Pabo yah!" Dk's voice was trembling as my legs became weaker the way his voice

"M-mianhae.." That's the only word I said he lets go of the hug pinches both of my cheeks "Pabo...*sighs* I swear you have to learn taekwando or something" I lowered my head disappointed he touches my chin then I was able to face him face to face still with tears waiting to fall.

"Promise..don't ever do that again" I nodded my head he pulled me to fix my dress his hands were cold.he pushed me to the wall "I'm the only one who touch or kiss you" he kissed me passionately but a hint of anger it became hot as I saw him touching my waist swaying it.

I felt a smirk in my lips I looked at him shyly still not wanting to do 'this' yet he pulled the kiss "Kyeopta" he mumbled those words in my ears.I slightly blushed at the new Dk impression I was looking at "cmon lets go" he held my hand "we're going to a restaurant with Vernon and Dahyun".

"Why didn't you tell me?" I looked at him a bit sad "Mianhae..I forgot I was too happy to go on this date with you I forgot about the double date" Dk smiled "Okay..where are you leading me?" I asked "Mm..I don't know Vernon will give us a location I'm just following it" I nodded.

------------------

Vernon's POV

Where is he? His taking long..Dahyun's here but couldn't seem to talk to me..have we been awkward? Should I talk to her first? I don't know..

"Hey" I was surprised "Are you mad at me for something?" She speaks up I looked at her confused "Why would I be mad?" I asked "Well..we've been distance can't you see?" I realized that we were sitting on a couch from a very long distance.

"M-mianhae but no I'm not mad at you" I smiled going closer to her "Mm..I thought so.when are they coming?" I shaked my head "I don't know..they seem to find the location hard" I chuckled "Wanna go order first? I'm huungryy" she pouted. how can I say no?

"Yeah me too make sure to order a lot~" we both smirked and high fived after saying that

After ordering we heard our names called "Vernon!" "Dahyun" we looked it was Dk and Jihyo running we both chuckled "they look tired" "There sweating too" we both teased them "Yah! Did you know we were far away from that restaurant?" Dk pouted "Aaand Vernon your in trouble for not saying anything to Jihyo-nim!" Looks like I'm in trouble.

"M-mianhae...I should've have told you too Jihyo-nim" I bowed "Let's eeaaattt~ I'm hungry" Dahyun looked at the food like she was gonna eat with her whole mouth "Cute~" I mumbled.

Author Nim

After eating here are some sweet moments

"You got some kimbap here" Vernon pointed to Dahyun's lips "Where?" He then kissed her and licks the kimbap from Dahyun's lips "Yah!" "Yum~ I wanted more".

Aigoooo too much?

Jihyo and Dk was taking a picture towards the restaurant we went.while taking the picture Dk kissed Jihyo's cheeks I was surprised that I accidentally took the picture. "Next time is the lips" Dk smirked "then?" Jihyo played along "You never know" he smirked but in a mischievous way.

Ayeee dirtyyy waterrrr~

😂that's it guys hope you enjoy~😍