Chapter 23:We meet again...(Mina x Joshua)

WattKassXD

Mina's POV

"I don't know..." I answered him quietly over the phone."It's just a minute with you..and I miss you" I sighed before looking at the girls asleep plus snoring "Aish..okay fine just five minutes okay?" I ended the call and put on my coat I again looked at the girls to see if their asleep.

I quickly but quietly opened the door which made a creak sound."S.coups-more like d cupshh"I heard Nayeon snoring after she said something like s.coups.I closed the door and down the stairs I went."Were are we supposed to meet again?" I scratched my nape looking for the...OH cafeteria right!

I was inside the cafeteria hall walking in the night it was dark yet flickering lights are kinda still on...making it hard to see a bit.I was scared because the water dripping makes an echo sound through the hall I heard a footstep "Psst" I looked behind me slowly."Hi" I breath heavily it was just Joshua wearing a black hoodie.

"You almost scared me" I hugged him out of sacredness "Mmm..you must feel lonely without me" I let go of the hug and furrowed my eyebrows "Ani..me miss you?" I let out a pfft sound with a roll in my eyes "Yah! Then why did u come here?" I crossed my arms slightly was about to blush "W-well..can't help it this is my ONLY free time so don't even bother texting me or calling" I started to walk by myself and heard running footsteps Joshua was now beside me smiling."What are you smiling about?" I asked not looking "Hmm...I just imagined you would kiss me if we were to meet" Joshua smirked and giggled "In your dreams pabo" I slightly went closer to him when he wasn't looking."Let's go near a bench" I nodded but I quickly grabbed his hands.

Joshua's POV

"Wae? Let go" I tried to hide my mischievous smile seeing her would be cute.

"Yah! I-I thought...we're together?" I ignored her pouty cute face, facing through the sky I was just smiling "Yah! Why u do that?" I hugged her leaving a cheeky laugh "Kidding~ I know you love me" Mina pushed me slightly harsh leaving us 5 apart "Come here!" I runned but enough she was faster at running making me lose but eventually she gives up lying through the floor breathing heavily.

I layed down with her face to face "Your so pretty Mina" Mina just smiled but it didn't tell me...she was happy.I got close to her till our noses touch each other "U don't mind?" I asked her smiling "Mhm..I like it" she cupped my face making me blush.i moved her hair from her face slowly...slowly..time was running slow

I was about to kiss her slowly...our lips began-

"YAH YOU STUDENTS!" A flashlight appeared at us a guard was looking at us in anger. We quickly stood up and apologized bowing.

Soon after a long of apologizing and feeling guilty we were in Mina's dorm.

"So..." We both laughed but silently "Okay bye~" Mina waved shyly looking down.

I got the chance to give her a kiss on the forehead and run.

Mina's POV

Joshua surprisingly gave me a kiss in the forehead then run "Aish..that boy-" I looked down...it was his wallet "Huh? Joshua your-" I picked up his wallet and looked around he wasn't there probably he run of silly...

Then I heard a buzz...oh shoot! It's his phone "I opened it and saw"

"Taeyeon? What's her doing calling?" I accepted her answer.

"Hi Jagi" I widened my eyes...

"J-Jagi?"

Okay guys that's it for today don't forget to vote and follow me WattyKassXD❤️😘
Stay tune for more Saranghae🙈💓💓