Chapter 24: Make up (Joshua x Mina)

WattKassXD

Mina's POV

J-jagi?

"Yeoboseyo?" I gulped down nervously.i put away the phone from my mouth "Aghh what am I supposed to do?"

"Hello..Joshua?" I heard the girl's voice.

"Mm" I ended the call.

"Mina! Omo what did you do?" Mina jumped around shaking her head "Wait..that should teach her..who is she calling Jagi?" Mina made a tsk sound from her mouth.

She went back to the dorm to sleep and probably thinking of getting it back to Joshua.

"Hm? Jagi? Who does she think she is?" Mina rolled her eyes covering herself in the blankets.

:3 Time skip :3

Joshua and Mina meet by lunch they were sitting in front of each other "Here..you left your phone" Mina glares at the confuse boy in front of her "Thanks..Mina" Joshua smiled "Cut it who was that girl who called you Jagi?" Mina slammed the table "Are you jealous?" Joshua smirked crossing his legs "Yah..answer the question" Mina stood up glaring at Joshua.

Joshua wasn't scared she wasn't scary Joshua thought.

"It's Taeyeon why?" Joshua set his eyes off of her "Are you dating her? While you have a girlfriend" Mina started to tremble a little bit as her eyes are red waiting to be drop of by tears "Yeah..but she's my ex so you don't have to worry about it" Joshua calmly said that like its normal "Are you kidding me? You didn't even tell me you were dating your ex Taeyeon?!" Mina began to shout everyone has their attention.

"Let's stop.." Joshua stood up going for Mina but Mina back away "Don't even!" Mina run away from Joshua.

She was terrified and scared as any woman would feel..it hurts.

I went to the bathroom clenching my heart in a fist letting all my tears fall "I fucking hate you!" I shouted covering my ears in pain.

"Minari?!" Jihyo shouted from a far before running "W-what happened..did someone hurt you?" Jihyo shaked Mina to make sure she was okay but she wasn't.

"Damn this I hate my life! I don't wanna fall for any boy anymore" Mina hugged Jihyo tightly was still crying "J-Joshua? What did he do?" Mina couldn't speak she was just crying her heart out "Okay will talk later" Jihyo patted Mina's hair.

Joshua's POV

"Dude..you serious? Why did you do a girl like that?" Vernon sipped his coffee "I didn't mean it..well I was mean but she was causing attention" Joshua rolled his eyes sipping his latte too.

"Omygosh no guy should be mean to any women have respect bro" Jeonghan sat down at the bench with them "Tsk tsk" Mingyu popped out of nowhere which made them scared "Oh so you guys are not helping me? I am trying" Joshua crossed his arms to his chest "Trying? No your not" S.coups sat down at the grass "Will you guys just help me out and make Mina feel better for not being an asshole?" They all nodded.

"Buuut" Minghao jumped not pop not like Mingyu but jumped out of nowhere "Say your a asshole fucker mother" they all looked at Minghao confused "Why a asshole fucker mother?" Jeonghan hit them in the head "Yah! Words" Jenghaon glared at them before calming down "Fiiine..I'm an asshole fucker mother" Joshua frowned but the guys all laughed.

Other's POV

The guys decided a plan for Joshua, joshua went out to buy a gift for Mina not any kind of gift a gift that she would love "Perfect." He thought.

He texted the guys that he brought something for his girl Joshua took a cab and drove off to the girls dorm so he could meet with Mina.

Cloud9❤️💜😍
Hii:3

Mina-Minari💓🙈🌹
What do you want?

Could9❤️💜😍
I just wanna meet you..I have something to say

Mina-Minari💓🙈🌹
Why not say it by text?

Cloud9❤️💜😍
It's important.Please?

Mina thought about it for like a minute. She also felt bad just like Joshua gotta say how compatible 😖💞 (okay sorry fangirling)

Mina-Minari
Fine. But just a minute okay?

Cloud9❤️💜😍
Okay princess

Mina saw the text and almost threw her phone princess wasn't exactly Mina thought it was her first time too having a boyfriend so..she kinda does like it (Women .-. Jk)

Joshua closed the car door behind him and brought the gift in his hands "Hope the plan works.." Joshua saw Mina with headphones on who was near by a beautiful big tree  leaves were falling Joshua thinks she's the most angelic person he knows "Hey" Mina waved surprising how good her eyes are.

Joshua rushed towards her like a puppy going for its owner "Hi.." The both said in unison "I just wanna say..I'm sorry okay? I know I've been an asshole I shouldn't treat a woman like that..I'm not respectful I'm truly sorry" Joshua showed her the gift "Open it" he looked at Mina's doll beautiful eyes "J-Joshua..really for me?" Mina tried not to fangirl or smile as she opens the gift.

"No you didn't!" She jumped then hugged Joshua "T-this is beautiful" Joshua puts the 'yessss plan worked' or congratulating himself with a up fist bump "Wanna try them on?" Mina nodded then turn around "Thanks Joshua..but you really didn't have to..words are enough" as she confronts Joshua still smiling "You look good with that, wear it everyday" he fixed her hair.

"Thanks oppa!"

She received a hug from Mina "does this mean I'm forgiven?" Mina nodded "Yet.." They playfully laughed.

(I'm jealous..imagine an author sitting by a rock watching Joshua X Mina playing together like that? I'm a date a rock..sorry your author is single for any single readers out there make a suggestion on what should I do next😂)

Okay guys that's it for today!
Hope you enjoy reading this and I love you always from your truly Author nim
Don't forget to follow me and vote for my stories!!❤️😘