Chapter 6 Mina x Joshua pt2

Written by WattKassXD

Mina's POV
Okay...it's pretty much weird that he is smiling to me every freaking time! Why won't he stop seriously Sana is just there not caring her best friend is in trouble because of the TWO PERSONALITY!i quickly went to Sana and she...she just smiled at me with those teasing squirrel face...why am I even friends with her! I go to Joshua and help him out in Math...yeah this guy got 3/20 solving...can you believe it.I am a smartie so I help people with low grades in there subject math.I helped him and suddenly said.

Joshua:Kyeopta.

I blush immediately at him saying that and Sana heard it and went for us

Sana:Neh lil brother she sure is so cute~

Joshua:Aniyo.I mean her nails are penguin and she's wearing a penguin shirt.

Omg did he seriously not notice my face?! Does he care my penguin style bruh this is not Sana's brother! I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and I was about to stab him...but I just grab an apple and cut it into pieces...I wish he was this apple so I can stab him and eat him at the same time!(toooo graphic Mina-san!)

Sana:Mina~ where are the cookies?

Mina:Oh right in the cabinet.

I just smiled like my dirty mind plays...maybe I'm a 2 personality too...impossible I'm the gentle cute Mina.

Joshua:Hi sis where's Mina?

Sana:Just there in the kitchen.

As Joshua goes to me...oh no what does he want!?

Mina:N-Neh?

Joshua:Wanna go out?

Mina:What?

Wait what...did he say go out? What for...

Joshua:If your wondering...it's for Sana I didn't have her present in her last bday because of the tight schedule...

Mina:Ohh...where?

Joshua pulls me and said goodbye to my sister leaving her confuse I only said "Will be back in a bit." And Sana smiled like some magic is gonna happen pfft! Joshua and I went to his car and drove of to the nearest market.We were walking and Joshua suddenly caught his attention.

Joshua:Sis loves this...

I look at it out of curiosity...and he has good eye for a second it's a cute ring with a sparkling gem on top with iron on the side...but why a ring?

Mina:Why a ring?

He looks at me for a second and stared at the ring and smiled.

Joshua:Sis said if she wants to get married...she wants me to marry her first.

Mina:W-Wae isn't that called Likey?

Joshua:Aniyo...she meant to marry me first for giving love and care for her she wants to me the first groom that leads to his husband...I'm a groom for the family that's why I'm called the Gentlemen.

Mina:Your such a nice brother to your sis...

As he patted and looked me at the eyes and smiled and soon after that he buy the ring for his sister.

Joshua:You have so many questions you know that?

Not again!

Mina:Because I want to know more about you...

Joshua:I don't like someone who ask toooo many questions.

His getting in my nerves! Seriously what's up with this guy he might a diseased brain.

Mina:Look Joshua! I don't wanna be angry were gonna humiliate our selves here.

Joshua:Well if your gonna be that angry...I might as well do this...

💋😂(Y'all know that!)

Mina:J-Joshua! Geez that was so forward you jerk.

Joshua:Such a baby it's just a kiss.

Okay that's enough! I slapped him and he almost fell to the ground  and he looked at me with sad eyes and held my two hands.

Joshua:M-Mianhae Mian I'm so sorry!

This again! Why I must ask why...I let go of my two hands and pat his shoulders with a not so happy face.

Mina:What's wrong with you?

He looks confused and he just scratch his nape.

Joshua:What do you mean?

Mina:Hehe...never mind let's go.

As he just nod and smiled and went to the car and to my house this is when they say goodbye.

Sana:Guys took you long~

As Sana winks at me with her corgi face while I'm like a messy unwoman...not even a word I'm not into my senses.

Joshua:Sorry sis..Lets go?

As Sana nods and gave me a hug and it was kinda awkward so me and Joshua just high fived.

Mina:Yeah...Bro~~

so freaking awkward...

Joshua:Hehe...Yeah bye!

And they went off leaving me beside my chips and tv while lying in the couch...it was actually my first kiss.

I hate it!(Nah ah Mina look at you smiling)

Mina:Shut up Author-nim!

Kekekekekeke....😉

Author
Hey guys I hope you like this short story about the Part 2 of Mr.Handsome any suggestions for ships? I can't think no more fans~But still I've been working hard Ina past few days and my brother is Ina hospital please pray for him😇
And I almost ate a pizza with ants...yeah I had a great day! Thanks guys hope you keep reading and star-ring my story!😊❤️💋