CHAPTER ONE: In My Head, I Wonder Why?

Is it too soon to be starting another one? 

I know you guys are excited for it, I am too. I don't have much typed out-- but I'm working on it. I'll be updating as much as I can. 

This story might be a little different. It'll be more focused on you, Leon-- and some other new characters.  So I really hope you'll enjoy this story! xD 

As always..

(Y/n) = Your Name

***I DO NOT OWN ANY RESIDENT EVIL CHARACTERS, THOSE BELONG TO CAPCOM. THIS IS A HARMLESS FANFICTION****

I think that's it...enjoy! 

-----------------------------

In all my life-- I never thought my life would turn out this way

In all my life-- I never thought my life would turn out this way. My parents told me, " Monsters aren't real." Monsters are make-believe, fake-- as a child, yeah-- I believed what they've said. Grew up believing all that till I faced the dark side of reality. The "Real World" everyone worries about... taxes, jobs, insurance-- all those aren't the scary things. Taxes--maybe....but the real world...it's dark,Undiscovered...cold. I've seen it. Monsters are definitely real there. No one knows what's going on behind closed doors, I was one of the lucky few to see it. Lucky? I wouldn't say 'Lucky'-- Accidental,maybe. I was brought into it--er-- dragged-- by just being a friend's with someone. Taken and becoming a host to a parasite... If I were to tell a random stranger all the things that go bump in the night-- they would think I'm crazy.

I'm not.

As an adult, I fully believe everything I hear-- monsters? Check. Man-made Viruses? Check. I thought I didn't have to look over my shoulder every two seconds but I do. Kidnapped, Town ruined-- this isn't how I thought my life would be. I only every thought, I'd meet the man of my dreams, marry him, own a house-- have a couple of kids and then die of old age. None of that happened. Instead I got kidnapped, had my home destroyed along with my friends, and almost had people closest to me turned into zombies. Is that what I imagined earlier? Nope. I'm surprised my life had multiple exciting events happen, I should have been dead by the kidnapped part..but I wasn't.

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for that ONE person. How can one person do it all? You got me, I don't know. That person has been in and out of my life, and each time he appears...he's the same. Maybe a little change here or two in his appearence-- but overall, the same. We had our reunions, but they all ended up the same... He ends up leaving me at the end. I feel stupid-- I should be able to understand what he does-- and I do...it's just...I hate to see him go every time. If I close my eyes, I see his dark blonde hair, his amazing blue eyes, strong jawline-- his well toned physique. The best memories of him is when we spent some time together out in that cabin. It was something we both needed, even though it didn't last very long. 

His face appears in the back of my mind, I think I'm the only one who's seen his smile. Oh! that smile! It makes me nervous-- but in a good way. It makes me happy-- seeing him smile with that laugh of his. It's not his usual throat chuckle-- no, it's a genuine laugh. I make him smile and laugh. This is a side of him no one sees, and I got to be the one to see it. His eyes would make contact with mine, sometimes-- we would just gaze at each other for a while without saying a word. It's our thing. I miss our thing, it's comforting-- and warm. Being in his embrace-- my head resting  on his shoulder....his scent clogging my nose--Stop!! Stop! Stop--

Gahh! Snap out of it!!

Don't let him distract me, I need to focus on what's important. 

Why am I thinking of all of this now? Why can't I think of all of this when I'm home? 

My mind is flooding with everything-- and I need it drain it all out. 

But...There is something that has been in the back of my mind for years....but it'll have to stay there--maybe for a couple more years?