CHAPTER FIVE: All The Small Things

I know...you're probably wondering, "Where's Leon?" 

He's a busy guy, he's an agent after all. 

No-- I'm kidding, we're getting there. 

----------------------

(Time Skip)

The last stop of the tour was where the evidence room, so far Lucas is understanding the layout of the station-- its simple, it's a small building. He was nodding and keeping a straight focused face as I walked him around. Female officers couldn't focus when I introduced him around, Lucas was the center of everyone's attention. 

(Y/n)- " I think thats about it, I hope I'm not missing anything." I chuckled in my throat. This is how Tanner taught me-- so If anything goes wrong, I'll tell Tanner that he taught me this way. 

(Lucas)- " Pretty simple to remember, just keep reminding me-- right, not left when going to the locker room" he lets out laugh with a wide smile. He greeted Grace and Sharron when going to the locker room to change. I almost couldn't believe him when he told me that on the way back.Rookie mistake, I guess. I shake my head at how silly that mistake is. The sound of many footsteps catches my attention, a stampede of officers passing through us-- Lucas and I separate and cling to the wall to avoid them.

(Y/n)- " What's going on?" I ask for anyone of them to answer me.

(Meyer)-" Domestic disturbance. We're gonna need you two" Officer Meyer turned still heading out with he rest of them, but was nice enough to answer my question. Why so many officers though? He waved his hand for us to follow. I look to Lucas, he gives me a nod. Once the officers were through, Lucas and I joined back together and followed out to the parking lot. I unclipped my keys from my jeans, the tip of my index finger lightly presses for the car door to unlock. My left hand reaches for the driver side handle and I lift to open the door. Lucas knew where he was going to be, the passenger side. Once we were in, I strapped my seatbelt and he does the same. Quickly inserted the keys into the ignition-- hearing the engine coming alive. No one was parked in front of me, so I stepped my foot lightly on the gas, moving forward and making a left-- following the rest of the cop cars. My right hand reaches near the dash for a switch, flicking it on-- a loud siren along with red and blue flashes.

(Lucas)- " First day and I'm already needed." he spoke with a smirk on his face.

(Y/n)- " First of many" my eyes focused on the road. What is this feeling? It's tingling all over my back..I don't like it. 

(Time Skip)

The vehicle comes to a complete stop in a neighborhood-- crowding with police officers, even a few nosey people standing around. Lucas and I exit out the car, slamming the doors behind us. We head over to a nearby officer--the palm of his hand hovering above his handgun in his belt holster isn't a good sign.