CHAPTER THIRTY NINE:....To Be Given The World?

Aaaghhhh! 

This chapter had me pulling my hair out every night, I had massive writers block. 

I hope you guys like it. 

Enjoy.

-----------------------------

His green eyes stare back at me, his thumb softly stroking my chin. His fingers pull away, his forehead still pressed against mine. It was silent between the two of us, no one here to see us. He's right, He's not the one I want, the one I want is somewhere out there-- saving the world. He's someone  I cannot replace, he will always be the one I see and need to be with at my side. 

Lucas's lips curl into a wide smile, a smile that I've never seen before. My brows twitch as his smile rises. 

(Y/n)- " Lucas, I'm sorry. I can't." I mumbled enough for him to hear me. He lets out a chuckle with a large grin on this lips.

(Lucas)- "I'm sorry about this"  he says with a minor neck twitch.

(Y/n)- " What? --" His hand grasps my wrist--twisting me, my back pressed up against his chest--his arm around my neck. What the hell--?!My left ear picks up a sound of a click, My eyes flutter to view what's in front of me. 

There he was. Dark brown hair, blue eyes, gun pointed at the two of us. He was in black fitted slacks, black dress shoes, a white button down dress shirt with a loose tie under the color. Strapped around his shoulders-- underneath his arms was a single handgun holster. 

From the corner of my eyes-- I see the tip of a handgun near my left shoulder. When did Leon get here without making a sound? What the hell is going on? 

(Y/n)- "Leon?--" I manage to speak, His focus was to Lucas. I slightly lift my chin to get a quick view of Lucas-- why does he have me in this kind of hold-- what's he done? What have I done?

(Leon)- "Let her go." he said in a firm tone. 

(Lucas)- "Tsk,Tsk,Tsk" he clicks with his tongue. Leon's right foot takes a step forward, making Lucas and I take a step back. 

(Lucas)- "I wouldn't do that." He aims the handgun away from Leon--pointing it to the side of my head. Feeling my body go numb and weak,Leon attempts to take another step but Lucas's arm tightens around my neck-- feeling the gap close. My hands reach up to my neck-- trying to pull his arm away but he had a firm hold. Lucas let's out a mischievous raspy laugh, Leon kept his focus to him.

(Lucas)- "Finally figured it out eh?" He waves the handgun--pointing at leon like if the gun were just a toy. I feel the handgun touching the side of my temple again-- getting an uneasy feeling. I looked to Leon, his lips stuck in a firm line. Strands of my hair blew as Lucas breathes heavily near my left side-- my ear feeling the hot air. He tightens his grip a little more-- I let out a groan, feeling the pain suffocating me. Leon breaks his eye contact from Lucas and we lock our eyes to each other. His expression lightly softens. 

(Lucas)- "Left her out of the loop did ya? Wanna bring her up to speed?" Leon looks to Lucas now--tilting his neck. Leon darts his eyes to him, the handgun gets dug deeper into my temple-- causing a slight pinch. 

(Leon)- " His real name is Kamil Donovan." My eyes widen-- Lucas isn't who he is? What the hell-- I don't understand?? Kamil Donovan? Him?

(Kamil)- "That's right." He whispers into my ear, feeling a chill down my spine. His lips lightly brush against my cheek, he plants a deep kiss against my skin-- I jerk my head away from his touch but he lightly chuckles into my ear.