CHAPTER TWENTY: Uprising

My body shivers-- feeling goosebumps all around me

My body shivers-- feeling goosebumps all around me. I feel warm-- and cold at the same time. My hand is throbbing again. I toss and turn--feeling something tangle in between my legs. I frown and open my eyelids to see a pair of big blue eyes in front of me. Cyrano-- gazes at me as he loafs on the pillow. 

(Y/n)- " What the--" I lean up on my forearms and realized I'm in my bedroom-- still in my clothes i wore last night. How did I get into bed? 

Leon. 

He must've carried me up here. gah-- no, why?! that's embarrassing! I'm still angry at him. I need him to talk to me. Is he still here? I remove the covers, the balls of my feet touch the cold wooden floors. My heart slightly increasing, I rush out of my room and look over the balcony--viewing no other person.

Empty. What was I going to expect from someone who leaves consistently.

 Major sees me and starts sprinting up the stairs and rushes pass me and jumps into bed. 

Where did he go? I turn back heading into the bedroom. Four eyes with their heads looking straight at me. 

(Y/n)- "Did you guys see where he went?" I ask my furry animals, but its not like they're gonna tell me. Walking closer to the bed, I reach for the pillows to start making the bed. I grab the thick blanket and raise it off-- something caught my attention. the clear device was moved on my desk. It was at the corner-- now it was placed at the edge. Did he look at it? Made any changes to it? I drop the blanket back on the bed and grab onto the device. 

It was still the same. The old messages were still there. I typed on the screen and tried to send a message out, " Where are you?"  

Did he enable it back on? 

The message cancelled. He didn't. I ant send anything out to him. I place the device back on my desk, looking to the bathroom. I have to get ready for work-- I don't have time to mess with that again. 

(Time Skip) 

I slip into some comfy vans, rolling up the extra fabric of my jeans. I stood up adjusting my baseball t-shirt. It's probably cold outside-- I reach my phone to check on the weather. Yep, I should bring one. I wont last if I just wear this long sleeve. I open my closet door and push aside my clothes to reach my sweaters in the far back. There hangs my trusty basic black hoodie. My fingers clench onto it and yank it off the hanger. Behind the black hoodie hung Leon's leather jacket--the one he left behind.  It sparks up some memories of him in it, me holding onto it while riding on the back of motorcycle with him....even of him leaving it behind. I took care of it when he was gone. Kept it in my closet in memory of him--thinking that was going to be the last time i will see him. I slip my arms through the hoodie-- my eyes kept looking corners, glancing at the jacket. Once I rolled the fabric down my torso--I turn my back at the closet. Don't look at it, don't think about it.