t h i r t e e n;

Phil;

A subtle bell rang as I walked through the door of the coffee shop. The boy that I've grown to know as 'coffee boy' wasn't here today and I'm slowly realising that might be a good thing. I'm beginning to feel a bit stalkery towards him if I'm honest.

I ordered a hot chocolate, as I always do and went to sit down at a table. It's not my fault that I can't stop thinking about him, well, it kinda is, but I just can't get him off my mind. I don't think I've ever felt this way about someone before. Well, maybe in like what? Middle school? But that doesn't mean anything. Probably.

I've already drank half of my hot chocolate and I'm scrolling through my emails, trying to delete all of the junk mail I've been able to gather up.

Out of nowhere my phone got a text notification and for a moment my heart stopped at the idea of it being coffee boy. I looked down at my phone and to my disappointment it was a text from a work friend. It's an invitation to this work even at this bar-restaurant that's taking place tomorrow. I sighed and turned off my phone screen that was lit up. I know I'll eventually be persuaded into going but I'm really not feeling up for it. What do I have to lose though, really.

A/N: sorry for the short and slow updates I suck!! I swear I'm trying to get this somewhere, also school is starting up again ew amirite