f o u r t e e n;

Dan;

I spent most of my time today just lying around my apartment contemplating existemce and for the life of me trying to remember exactly what happened yesterday. All I can think about or even remember is the dude with blue eyes and raven hair. I screwed my eyes shut and shook my head along to the thoughts racing through my mind. My soulmate had blue eyes, dark hair. The time I spent with him was probably the best time of my life. Too bad everything had to be ruined. Everything always messes itself up. Those blue eyes felt like home.

I figured I have better things to do than just weep around all day and somehow managed to pull myself to this nearby bar & restaurant. I ended up sitting in the bar area and ordered some cocktail that sounded good because why not. I leaned my head on my head as I waited for the person behind the bar to make my drink.

The bartender put the pink drink with a slice of lime on the glass in front of me and then added a straw. No, I just couldn't have ordered something more masculine. Ugh who gives a fuck anyways.

I pulled the drink closer and stirred the drink around, admiring the nice color, before taking a big sip from it. Fruity, yet you can taste the alcohol. Nice. My eyes dart around the room as I drink, questioning why I even went here. I guess it's nice to go out by myself and have some me time sometimes.

I'm almost done with my drink, when I feel the presence of someone sitting next to me. The bartender who I've had a small conversation with earlier, rushed over to the guy who just sat next to me, to take his order.

"One mojito, please,"