chapter 9 Lynn flew over the cuckoo's nest

Lynn sat in her room at the royalwoods psychiatric hospital.

After her family found her after her suicide attempt they put her in here.

Lynn:I never thought i would be here not even in my dream or nightmares i thought luan would be here one day.

Her door open lynn turn to look to see who it was. It was one the nurses.

Nurse:lynn the doctor is ready for you.

Lynn gets off her bed and walk to the nurse.

Lynn:im not going to ECT am i.

She said in a worried voice.

Nurse:No sweety the doctor just wants to talk to you.

10 minutes later lynn was in The doctor's office. She sat on a couch as she talk to the doctor.

Doctor:Now miss loud.

Lynn:No please call me lynn or lynnsanity,or lynner.

Doctor:um okay lynn how you feeling today.

The doctor asked.

Lynn:im doing great doc.

The doctor look at lynn's files

And looks back at her.

Doctor:Lynn can you tell me why you think you are here.

Lynn:(sighs)because im a lunatic.

Doctor:No lynn your not a loon the real reason your here is because. Your parents wanna me to do a evaluation to determine if your a threat to others or yourself.

Lynn:oh.

Doctor:Why do you think your parents would think that.

Asked the doctor.

Lynn:i don't know,get my brother into trouble,threaten him,bully him. Made him run away.

Doctor:Why would your parents think your a danger to yourself .

Lynn:Because i blame myself for my little brother running away, my sisters hate me and my brother disowned me ,so i tried to hang it up(slang:for kill yourself).

Doctor:oh i see,What did you do to make your brother run away.

Lynn:Oh i exposed his secret in front of the family.

Doctor:What was his secret.

She asked.

Lynn couldn't tell her because for one she in a mental hospital and if she say he was a vampire they will commit her for sure.She quickly came up with a excuse.

Lynn:His secret was that he was a atheist. My family very religious and he was scared that we wouldn't accept him.

Doctor:Oh okay. Lynn do have any ideologies on killing yourself or others.

Lynn:Kinda a lot lately to be honest about harming myself.

Guilt is killing me.

Doctor:lynn looks like our time is up you can go back to your room.

Lynn get up and is escorted back to her room. When she return to her room lynn sit on her bed.

Lynn:Little bro where you are i hope your happy.

Back at lincoln mansion in romania,the white haired teen is sitting on the couch drinking a monster. count orlok appeared in front of Lincoln.

Lincoln:hey count where's Ronnie anne.

Orlok:Um Lincoln she didnt come but she wrote you a letter.

The count handed the letter to Lincoln.

Orlok:I will leave you alone to read it,i will be at cody's

Count orlok vanished. Lincoln open up the envelope and a ring fell out.

Lincoln:its the ring i gave Ronnie Anne for Christmas Last year.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter leave a vote or a comment if you liked it

ECD2001