chapter 15 Lincoln's assassination attempt

Lincoln was in disbelief that the girl with the white hair was here at his doorstep.

Lincoln:m-may i help you.

He nervously asked the girl.

Alice:Oh im sorry my name is alice helsing.

Lincoln heartbeat began  to increase. He was uneased by her last name.

Lincoln: H-helsing like dr van helsing.

Alice:Ha ha yes i believe your the first person who got that reference.

Alice laughed.

Alice:What might your name be.

Lincoln: My name is lincoln,Lincoln loud.

Alice:nice to  meet you. How long have lived here.

Lincoln:I lived here for about 7 months. I moved here from America.

Alice narrowed her eyes with suspicion.

Alice:So Lincoln you are from America huh then why you have romanian accent like me.

Lincoln Began to sweat,he started to fear that she might figure out he was the vampire.

Lincoln: i had a horrible accident and i died and came back to life talking like this.

Alice then gave Lincoln a reassuring smile.

Alice:Okay hey i was just about to meet my friends you wanna come.

Lincoln: uh sure.

The two began to walk away from the mansion. After 20 minutes of walking they stop at a entrance of a forest. At this point Lincoln became ever more doubtful that she oblivious to his secret.

Lincoln:So your friends are waiting for you in these woods.

Alice:Um  yes.

She said giving Lincoln a toothy grin.The pair walked into the forest, they walked about 5 minutes and alice stopped  causing Lincoln to stop as well.

Alice:Were here?

Lincoln  looked around to see nothing but trees and bushes

Not another person was in sight.

Now he started putting the piece together.

Lincoln:So Alice what did you mean when you say nobody else got that reference.

Alice:(giggle)Silly its from the movie dracula.

Lincoln:Okay,just please work with me here, You come to my house out of the blue why is that?

Alice:simple i got bored i was looking for new friends.

Lincoln:Okay you just met me and 4 minutes afterwards tell me to come to a forest to meet your other friends who are nowhere in sight.

Alice gives lincoln a nervous look.

Alice:So what are you getting at lincoln loud.

Lincoln Gives a little chuckle and says.

Lincoln:Don't you see what im trying to get at the answers is in your name alice helsing  because van helsing is count Dracula enemy. So im trying to say is that this is.

As soon as he realised the situation Lincoln  smile quickly turn into a frown of disappointment.

Lincoln:This is a hit,a green light,a whack a basic assassination.