chapter 19 Lincoln talks to lynn part 1

Lincoln sat on the bed next to lynn.

Lincoln:Where are we.

Asked Lincoln.

Lynn:Oh yeah right,you know the setting of one flew over the cuckoo's nest takes place.

Lincoln:YOUR IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL,WHY.

He shouted. Lynn look down at the floor in shame.

Lynn: Because i didn't want to live anymore.

Lincoln:WHAT WHY LYNN,DON'T YOU THAT WILL LEAD STRAIGHT TO

Lincoln paused and realised whats he was saying.

Lincoln:Ah who am i kidding im in no place to talk. I tried to off myself with garlic.

Lynn: Lincoln i wanted to die because of you.

A frown appeared on Lincoln’s face.

Lincoln:I can see why,your brother being undead, living with shame i get it.

Lynn looked at him with a face of disbelief.

Lynn:NO DUMMY I WRAP A NOOSE AROUND MY NECK NOT BECAUSE YOUR A VAMPIRE. I DID IT BECAUSE OF GUILT.

Lincoln:What you mean

Lynn sighed.

Lynn:Lincoln months after you left

We were all taking your loss pretty bad.

Lincoln: How so?

Lynn:Well  when you left luna’s music started becoming more darker almost sounding suicidal.

Next luan started to change she didn't do jokes anymore,she began doing mim stuff more frequently. Every one of us began  a desperate attempt in tracking you down but all failed.

Lincoln was overcome with shame and regret. Lynn continued on explaining.

Lynn: when the sixth month came around we had sibling meeting.  I told everyone i how you are a evil spirits that should burn in hell.

Lincoln was taken back by this. Hearing his sister saying how he should burn in hell got to him.

Lincoln:That hurts.

Lynn:But i regret saying that,i swear bro.

She claimed.

Lincoln: What caused you to you know go off the deep end.

Lynn:Well some tall,ugly goblin looking dude. Came to our house one day to give luan and luna these weird invasions. He said that you were done with me that you disowned me.

Lincoln:Oh you talking about count orlok, yeah i might have said a lot of thing but i was still mad. I mean lynn you  made me go through hell over the years like that baseball game.

Lynn rolled her eyes and groan.

Lynn:WILL YOU GET OVER THAT IT WAS LIKE 4 YEARS AGO I SAID I WAS SORRY BUT TO BE HONEST LINCOLN IT WAS YOUR FAULT TOO.

Lincoln:I realised that lynn i forgave you for that. But im using it as a example.

Lynn:What you going on about dude.

Lincoln: When went through my goth phase you became more distant and i felt like you turned against me.

Lynn:Why would you say that?

She asked.

Lincoln:Well when i told how death was beautiful you got all crept out and mad.

Lynn:Well of course Lincoln coming from you it's more creepy then from lucy.

Lincoln: Then at the pool when i told mom i saw a weird dude in the pool. Luan made joke about me doing pot,you  somehow convinced mom and every i was actual doing weed. Which cause me to take trip down to the police station.

Lynn:Linc i didn't know she took me seriously. I was trying to snap you out of this goth phase.

She Replied.

Lincoln turn to her with angry face.

Lincoln:Hmmm by saying i do pot.

You know that backfired on your part right. Yeah  me burning my stuff and getting rid of it wasn't because of you. It was the part my mom believing you over me.

Lynn:Lincoln please

Lynn quietly  pleaded.

Lincoln:I thought things would be different after i tried to commit suicide. I thought everyone would be okay with Lincoln loud coming back to live no question about it.

Lynn:Please stop Lincoln.

Lynn said as she started to weep.

Lincoln:Oh no i can't  left alone i

Find out that my sister are starting to figure out the truth. I know because the day my secret was revealed  i passed by your room to see a pile of garlic,wooden stakes, and crosses.

Lynn gasped in shock.

Lynn:You saw those.

Lincoln Silently shook his head.

Lincoln:(voice breaking) I thought you would never do anything with because i was your brother. But when you used luan to expose me it sicken me.

She just sat there in silence. She had no excuse for what she had done.

Lincoln:(sobbing) Lynn i suffered  mostly it was on my part. But for you to put me on blast like that really crushed my spirit. I want to know Why do not love anymore.

Lynn:STOP STOP THAT NOT TRUE I STILL LOVE YOU BEFORE AND AFTER YOU TURNED  INTO A VAMPIRE.

Lincoln:What.

Lynn:Lincoln i don't  hate you it that i didn't like the road you were heading down. I mean i see a lot creepy shit and stuff from lucy but that from you i couldn't stand it. I'm afraid  you would have stop being you. You would be all depressed, always dressed in black. The night you snuck out really got to me.

Lincoln:Oh really. So that's why you convinced mom i was doing drugs.

Lynn:Yes,but it backfired so badly.

But when i figured out what were i was trying to make sure i was right believe me.

Lincoln buried his face in his hands.

Lincoln:Oh my god all this time i had it all wrong.

Lynn:Since you know the truth now Lincoln please  come home.

His face became that of horror the white hair 15 year looked back at his sister.

Lynn: Whats wrong.

She asked.

Lincoln:Lynn don't be mad but i can't i think i'm dieing

Lynn:WHAT.

Well i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter if you liked it leave a vote or comment on what you guys think about the story
ECD2001