chapter 17 i forgive you

Lincoln open his eyes,he got of the ground. He viewed his surroundings which was nothing but a black void.

Lincoln:Where am i.

Lincoln  wondered. He look in the distance to see something that's glowing red. Lincoln Began to walk towards the  mysterious illuminating red light. As he got closer the white haired boy discovered it was a red door.

It was about  20 feet high and 30 feet wide. Lincoln notice a sign on the door  it read lynn.

Lincoln:(Whispered) lynn.

He put his hand onto the door. He felt the texture of the wooden door.

Lincoln:Man this is a real wooden door,wait what if she's really behind this door. Lynn probably don't wanna see me.

He lowered his hand in shame. Just then Lincoln felt a sharp sensation in the area where is heart is.

Lincoln:i still have a stake in me? Stupid alice helsing,if i survive this i will get my revenge. I know im suppose to love those who hate me but thus i can't let go.

Lincoln went to grab the stake but only to find  nothing was there.

Lincoln:What if it isnt the a stake in my heart what could it be.

As soon as he asked himself that he remember to what he told count orlok.

*Flashback*

Lincoln: the main reason is i can feel her apologetic heart

*end of flashback*

Lincoln:Lynn is sorry

Lincoln said looking back up at the door. Tear began to run down the boys face.

Lincoln:(Voice breaking) i'm not dead yet i'm getting a second chance.

The loud boy pushed open the large door,he was soon confronted by a blinding light.

As Lincoln eyes adjusted he saw what looked to be a hospital patient room. He gave a little smile as he saw who was sitting on the  bed. His big sister lynn.

Lincoln:Lynn.

Uttered Lincoln,lynn looked over in his direction.

Lynn:Lincoln is that you. Is it really you?

Lincoln:Yes in the flesh big sister.

Lynn bursted into tears,Lincoln walked over to her and embraced her.

Lynn:(sobbing)Im sorry,oh god i'm sorry,i asked god for forgiveness.

Lincoln:Lynn  if the lord can forgive you then so can i.

Lynn was confused by this statement.

Lynn:What are you saying.

Lincoln:Lynn loud jr i forgive you.

Lynn was left speechless,she look uo at her brother with tears in her eyes.

Lynn:Thank you Lincoln,without your forgiveness i would have lost my touch with reality.

I love you bro.

Lincoln:I love you to sis.

Back in the mansion a sad looking  count orlok. Watch over a unconscious  Lincoln laying in bed.

Orlok:Lincoln loud  i have alot to say about you. Even know your 15 you are wise beyond your years. I have very few friends and most of the world hates me.

But before you turn vampire you accepted me. Loud i don't wanna be alone i want you to live. But Lincoln if you don't make it i want to say you are one of a kind and i hope you  are at peace with your sisters in you final moments.

Thank you keeping me happy for these last months Lincoln loud.

Hey this chapter is a bit longer  i hope you enjoy this chapter if you liked it please leave a vote or comment on what you guys think
Bye
ECD2001