chapter 13 luan becomes the thin white duke part 1

The next morning luan and luna were at a waffle house.  Luan was eating a omelet she order while luna was eating scrambled eggs. Luan look over at her sister,luna look down in the dumps because of her musical idol was shot and killed  by her high school love interest sam.

Luan:Luna you wanna talk about last night.

Luna:Luan i just feel so angry and sad. I feel like i went back in time  to witness john Lennon being shot by mark david Chapman.

Luan:Oh

Luna:i feel like the world  hates my guts.

The restaurant tv is turned on,breaking news come on to the screen. The two loud sisters look up at the tv.

News anchor: mic swagger was shot and killed outside of a ohio holiday inn. His killer was also killed. Today in Harrisburg a concert will be held in his honor.

luna:(voice breaking) i can't watch this.

Luna got up from table and went outside to her car. She began to sob quietly until suddenly she heard someone yelling. Luna looked to see a man in a business suit shouting  into his phone. She got out of her car to see why this guy was yelling. Luna walked up to the man,he saw her and hung up the phone.

Man:May i help you ma'am

Luna:i just wondering why you were yelling sir.

Man:im mick swagger manager im trying to find someone Bowie impersonator. But since bowie release of Blackstar it freak out people out. So yeah.

Luna:Wait sir what if i told you i know someone with eyes like bowie.

Man: lady are you serious.

Luna:yep it my little sister sees inside eating.

Man:could you get her please please

Luna:yes dude hold on.

Luna went inside and got luan dragging her out the door by her arm.

Luan:Luna what is up with you.

Luna:Her you are sir.

The gentlemen got close to luan face. He examined her eyes,a wide smile ran across his face.

Luan:Who the hell is this.

Man: young lady can you do a British accent.

Luan:(British accent)Im sure why you want me to.

Man:She perfect.

Luan:please tell me what's going

Asked luan.

Man:Your david bowie.

Luan grab the man by his tie.

Luan:Listen man im sick of everyone calling me that.

Luna:No he not making fun of you luan what he mean you are perfect to do a David Bowie impression.

Luan:Oh sorry.

Said luan let go of the mans tie.

Man:its okay make mick swagger proud.

The man said giving luan a business card then walking away.

Luan:Luna what did you sign me up for?

If you are wondering what the thin white duke looked like here are some  images

Sorry if this chapter short but i hope you enjoyed it if you did leave vote or a comment   see you later
ECD2001