chapter 27 lincoln forgive his family

Lincoln was in the black void still exploring the endless abyss. He quickly became bored, so he decided that he wanted to go back to the real world.

Lincoln: I've been in this place for like a week now, and I'm not getting anywhere!

He sat down on the ground in a huff. Lincoln began to think on how to get out. He sat for about 10 minutes before it hit him. The answer to getting back to reality.

Lincoln: Okay Lincoln. Each door and object I've encountered involved people I had a relationship with. I know what I have to do. I'm gonna teleport Luna and Luan to the mansion first.

He closed his eyes tight and began to concentrate on the task.

Back in the real world, Count Orlok stood at Lincoln's bedside. Behind appeared the two loud sisters, Luan and Luna.

Luna: Where are we?

Count Orlok turned around to see the two girls.

Count Orlok: How did you girls get here?

Luan: We were wondering the same thing about Lincoln!

Luan rushed over to Lincoln's bed, and Luna followed behind her. The sight of their brother laying in a bed, unconscious, brought tears to their eyes.

Luna: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Luna demanded a answer from the Count.

Count Orlok: It's a long story...

Meanwhile, in Lincoln's black void. The aforementioned owner of said void decided he was gonna finally end this drama, once and for all.

For a second time, Lincoln closed his eyes and concentrated on the task. What appeared was the rest of the loud family. Rita and Lynn Sr. and the other girls including Lynn Jr.

Lola: Where are we?

Lincoln: You're in my realm.

Everybody turned in lincoln's direction. They all, except Lynn, gasped.

Rita: Lincoln! Honey! You're alright!

Lincoln: Yeah, but that's not important at the moment. I got something to say, and if any of you mock me, give me attitude, or interpret/don't take me seriously I will snap my fingers and send you back home. I will cut my ties with the loud family, is that clear?

All: Yes.

Lincoln took a deep breath and began.

Lincoln: Okay, look, I know you were worried about me when I left and I completely get that.

Lynn Sr: Why did you leave son?

Lincoln: I left because of betrayal... and persecution.

Lori: What do you literally mean by persecution, Lincoln?

He smirked.

Lincoln: Lori. Lori. Lori. Do you know nothing about human history? The human race has been persecuting each other since the beginning of time! There are SEVERAL examples of it! Segregation, Jim Crow, The Nuremberg Laws in Nazi Germany!

Lori: Oh...

Leni: Lincoln. We, like, didn't persecute you nor betray you.

Lincoln gave a Leni a hate filled stare.

Lincoln: Leni. The reincarnation of Mother Teresa. I’ve got a question for you. If you guys DIDN’T betray/persecute me, then why did you all sleep downstairs?

His parents and 8 sisters stood in silence as Lincoln shook his head in disappointment.

Lincoln: Yeah. That’s what I thought. You guys were scared to death! Too scared to even SLEEP on the same floor as me! The one who wasn't scared to sleep upstairs was luna, and you wanna know why?

He looked at his family who still stood in silence.

Lincoln: Because, unlike you, she still saw me as a human! As her little brother! You guys got scared! You didn't see your brother-

He turned to his parents judgmentally.

Lincoln: -or your son. All guys saw was a evil vampire.  If you guys want to say something, then just say it!

Lori: Lincoln were sorry, but Lynn played a bigger role in it all! It’s literally all her fault!

Lana: Yeah! Blame the dumb jock!

Lola: I’m surprised she even passed high school!

Lincoln: Yes, Lynn did play a much larger part, but you just choose to follow her path! I forgave her. I forgave you guys as well. And another thing! She is not dumb! She’s far from it! If you don't believe me, ask her yourself!

He walked over to lynn.

Lincoln: Lynn, who are your favorite musicians currently?

Lynn: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig Van Beethoven, and Johannes Brahms.

Lincoln: What are your favorite books?

Lynn: Sherlock Holmes, Les Misérables en Français, The Communist Manifesto, The Social Contract, and Vulgate which is just The Bible in Latin.

Lincoln turn to face the others.

Lincoln: You see! Lynn isn't stupid. Not by a long shot!

Lucy: Lincoln wait! We miss you! We made a terrible mistake! Think about it! Luan hasn’t been comical, PLUS she had trouble sleeping because she thought it was her fault. Luna’s Music turned dark and extremely depressing, even for me! And for god sakes, Lynn tried to kill herself because she felt guilty! Please just forgive us!

A tear ran down lucy's face.

Lincoln: Lucy, I can't forgive you all... because I already have.

All: YOU HAVE!?

Lincoln: Yep! I have! If I hadn’t, do you really think I’d be talking to you?

Lynn Sr: Then... that means you’ll come home, right?

Lincoln looked at them with a serious face.

Lincoln: No. Not yet. I still have yet to wake up, but first I have a loose end that needs tying up. Then, I’m coming home. I love you guys. See you all real soon.

He snapped his fingers and the Louds disappeared from the abyss.

Lincoln: Okay. Alice Helsing. I think you and I need to have little talk...

Hey everyone i hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did

Please leave a like and comment.

I would like to thank Zeldafan2355 for helping me with edit this chapter she really worked hard in helping me thank you. You guys should really read her stories there amazing.
Well see you guys later have a good sunday.

From:ECD2001.