chapter 29 the loud sister become vampires

It been about a month since lincoln loud moved back to the loud house and reunited with his family.lynn was released from the hospital. Lincoln gave the mansion to count orlok. His relationship with ronnie anne was rebuilt but they stopped dating each other.

Lincoln started hanging out with clyde again. He still was part of renee’s goth group. Lincoln told his sisters about alice they all became angry at the sound and sight of the name. But one day the loud became closer than before.  It was on a sunday, since lincoln couldn't go to church he stayed home. He was in his room when he heard a knock at the door. Lincoln got up to answer it.

It was lily.

Lincoln:hey lily

Lily:Lincoln the girls want you there in lori’s room.

Lincoln followed lily to the room where the girls were gathered.

Lincoln:What's going on.

He asked.

Lori: lincoln the rest of the girls been thinking and we wanna become vampires.

Lincoln:What?

Lynn: look it wasn't right of us to shut you out because of what you are. So we decided to share your burden like luna and luan.

Lincoln:Even you lily

Lily:Yes

Lincoln began to sob. Hearing his sisters wanting to share a eternity with him warmed his heart. But when lily who was just 5 years old agreeing to it warmed his heart.

Lincoln:what about mom and dad.

Lori:They think spending a eternity  alive would get boring.

Lincoln:i see, but for real though once you do this,there's no getting out.  Do any of you got doubts.

All:no

Lincoln:Um luna could you… you know  do the biting i don't feel comfortable biting my sisters.

Luna: no problem bro.

All the loud sisters except for luan

Lined up. Luna one by one bite her fangs into her sister neck. Lily was the last one.

Lincoln:Okay guys congrats if you guys have any question. You come to me or you call count orlok.

Explained lincoln. He left and return to his room. As he open the door he saw  his cape on the floor lincoln picked it up and said

Lincoln:It time i hang this

up for a while.

Lincoln went to his closet and hung up the cape he stare at it with a smile and sung.

Lincoln:We shall overcome,we shall overcome, we shall overcome someday. Ooh deep in my heart i do believe we shall overcome someday.

THE END.

I hope you guys enjoy the book i would like to thank omegacrow  again for giving me the idea for a loud house vampire fan fiction in the first place.  There will be a third loud house vampire fan fiction called the vamp house well have good day

From ECD2001