chapter 10 Lincoln gets a dear john letter

Lincoln took out the letter out the envelope he began to read the letter  it read:dear Lincoln this is Ronnie anne i heard you left out of the blue but i got something to  say. Im breaking up with you.

Lincoln:What.

Said a shock lincoln. He continued on reading.

Im doing it for many reasons.First reason  is that you lied to me on your birthday. When i thought you had fangs you covered it up and lied to my face.

The second reason is that you left your family because you were scared they wouldn't love you anymore. You didn't give them a chance to explain what they think. Third reason is that you disown your sister,Who disowned their family. The fourth and final reason is that you left the country and never bothered to call me or tell anything. If your not man enough to come back and explained things to me face to face then i don't wanna be with you. Have a nice life you count Dracula wannabe.

Sincerely  Ronnie anne.

Lincoln stared at  the paper in disbelief. A tear ran down his face  onto the paper. His face became that of anger. Lincoln got up from the couch.

Lincoln:YOU SERIOUS RONNIE ANNE. I GAVE YOU THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE. YOU SAY IM NOT MAN ENOUGH TO COME FACE TO FACE WITH YOU.  HEY GENIUS LAST TIME I WENT THERE YOUR GRANDMA WANTED TO KILL ME. THIS IS SO STUPID.

Lincoln screamed  picking up a vase throwing it at the tv shattering it.  He next went into the kitchen. Lincoln opened up a drawer taking out a  lighter. He placed the letter over the sink then proceed to catch it on fire.

Lincoln:damn, damn, damn

He muttered under his breath. Count orlok walked into the kitchen to see lincoln burn the letter.

Count orlok:Linc what are you doing,What the hell happen to the tv.

Lincoln:She broke up with me count.

Orlok:She did oh sorry Lincoln.

Lincoln:It no problem orlok,because were going out tonight.

Im going to feed on the blood of women.

Orlok:Loud i know she broke your heart but just to go out to

Feed on them because their girls.

That sounds little bit of a hate crime.

Lincoln:look count you were bitching and moaning all last week to me on how we never go out to feed. So this my treat you coming or what.

Orlok:Fine i will go,only to make sure you only  you suck blood not mutilate them or kill them.

Night came around lincoln and count orlok walked the city streets

Looking for victim.

Lincoln:okay orlok keep a eye out for girls.

Orlok:sure david berkowitz

Lincoln:What you call me

Orlok:You heard me.

Lincoln:When you grow a pair huh. Calling me the son of sam.

He stop dead in his tracks. Lincoln saw a two girls one with black hair and the other had a hat on. Lincoln got his fangs out and made his attack. He rushed up to brown haired tackling her to the ground. Lincoln smiled as the girl screamed. He was then hit in the head by the other girl knocking him off her. Lincoln turn to face the other girl,but his face turn into that of surprise to discover the girl that hit him had white hair like he does. Lincoln decided to make a retreat.

Lincoln:Yo count let's go.

He shouted running into a nearby allay vanishing into smoke.

The white haired girl help her friend off the ground.

Brown haired girl:what would i do without you alice helsing

Alice:It's hard to say alot crazy things happen in Transylvania.

She giggled.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter if you liked it leave a vote or a comment
See you later

ECD2001