'well, here we go. first day of university. why am i even here? i could be at home sleeping right now. no, mom wanted me to do this. i have to make her proud.'

yoongi entered through the campus gates and made his way through the crowds. as he looked around, he realized that there were a lot of people that he used to know from high school.

'here i am, bitches. two years later but still just as cool.. okay that's a fat lie.'

he went on his phone to double check if he was going to the right area and accidentally bumped into somebody. it was a male with dark brown hair with the tattoo of a dragon laced around his arm. "i'm so sorry," yoongi apologized and continued on his way.

he went inside a building turned the corner. "the stairs should be around here somewhere.." he muttered. a group of voices caught his attention when he rounded another corner. there was a boy with silver hair huddled against the wall with three other people surrounding him.

"tch, look at him. pathetic." a deep voice growled. "what should we do with him, boss?" another male voice asked. "i say we mess with him a little. show him how he should show respect to us," a female voice spoke.

"hey! leave him alone!" yoongi exclaimed.

"who the fuck are you?"

"i said, leave him alone!"

the gang looked at each other and the leader spoke. "look kid, this is none of your goddamn business so just back off." yoongi snarled at the word "kid." "i'm 90% sure that i'm older than all of you assholes here. now leave the damn boy alone or i'll deal with you myself!" the leader glared at him. "you're going to regret saying that." yoongi just pulled out his middle finger in response.

the three walked away. yoongi made his way over to the silver haired boy and held out his hand. the latter nervously accepted it and hoisted himself up. "th- thank you," he stuttered in a quiet voice. "no problem. why were those guys bothering you?" "oh, they've been bullying me since high school. guess i'm just an easy target. that's the first time anyone's ever stood up for me. normally people dont even acknowledge my existence."

"you should learn to stand up for yourself. it will only get worse if you don't." yoongi looked over at the time on his phone and cursed. "i gotta get going. what's your name?"

"park jimin."

"i'm min yoongi. nice to meet you jimin."

at that moment the two boys thought,

something about him seems weirdly familiar.

                           ——————
a/n: welcome to my new story :-)
         i hope you enjoy!