the weekend passed by sooner than expected and it was time for everyone to start their classes. during the short times they were together over the weekend, jimin had managed to gain somewhat basic information out of yoongi. like what major he was in -which was music- and how he plays the tenor saxophone in jazz band -which he had also joined.-

jimin is a really talkative person so yoongi learner a lot about him during those short times; useless or not. his major was in performing arts and he loved dancing. he is also apparently a very good singer that yoongi has yet to hear. he's energetic and bubbly, but also very easy to push around which makes him an easy target for bullying. he never mentioned those people from the day they first met but not wanting to make the boy upset, yoongi said nothing.

they are breakfast together in silence at 9 in the morning, both their classes starting at 10. jimin spooned cereal in his mouth while yoongi ate toast with jam. he looked out the window where other students ran around the campus, probably first years who had no idea where there classes were. yoongi sighed, that would probably be him when he leaves the dorm later.

around 9:30, jimin's phone buzzed with a text. he typed a reply and excused himself, saying that he had to leave. "you should get going too, hyung or you'll be late." he put his cereal bowl in the sink with a mental note to wash it later. yoongi nodded and got up, grabbing his backpack and making his way out of the room behind jimin. they went their separate ways.

with some miracle, yoongi easily found where he needed to go. he walked in the class and sat beside a small boy with pink hair. the boy's back was facing him so yoongi couldn't see his face. he was talking to a girl with short black hair and laughed at something she said. suddenly he turned around, finally noticing yoongi's presence and yoongi was in awe. the male looked a lot like him, just shorter and with different hair. "oh hi, i'm lee jihoon," he introduced, holding out his hand. yoongi awkwardly shook it and said, "min yoongi. nice to meet you.."

"hey you guys look alike!" the girl jihoon was talking to exclaimed. she grinned and introduced herself. "i'm kim yeri, nice to meet you, yoongi."

"okay class! time to begin."

this class seems like it's going to be fun.