yoongi woke up around 6pm. he groaned and held the side of his head as he sat up on his bed. his eyes widened in surprise when he saw a pile of stuff on the edge of his bed. "what the.." he moved closer towards it and picked up the note that lay on top.

i noticed that you didn't have much stuff so i got some stuff for you. i'm out with my friend taehyung right now, but i hope you accept my peace offering. ps. sorry if the clothes don't fit, i just guessed.

-park jimin

there were some shirts, a pair of black, ripped jeans, a new dark purple hoodie and a black snapback. yoongi chuckled and put on the hoodie. "a peace offering? how cute. he got the right style and size too."

'wait, cute? what the fuck?'

yoongi climbed off the bed and carded a hand through his bright, mint hair. he grabbed his phone and keys and headed out the door, making sure to lock it. on his way to the convenience store that he worked at, yoongi spotted a familiar face. "is that min yoongi?" the person called out with a big grin on his face. "jin hyung?"

"oh my god it is you! how have you been? have you been eating? you look like a stick. you dyed your hair again? that can't be good for your scalp. and.. LORD JESUS IS THAT A TATTOO?!"

"nice to see you too, mom."

jin shuffled closer to yoongi and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "you're off to work, right? i'll walk with you. on the way there, you better start explaining, mister." yoongi groaned in annoyance. "fine."

"hey jimin! come in!" taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside the dorm room. "do you want to meet my roommate? he's in the bathroom." "uhh sure?" jimin answered hesitantly. "great! jungkookie! come here and meet my best friend!"

"jungkookie? you already have a nickname for him?"

"yup!"

the bathroom door opened and a brunette male walked out, a bored expression plastered on his face. he had a hand in his hair, so the tattoo on his arm was in clear sight. a dark red dragon that laced around his forearm. 'seems intimidating.' jimin thought.

"jungkook! this is jimin, my best friend. jimin, this is jungkook! my roommate." "hi." "uh.. nice to meet you."

"anyways, jiminie and i are going to go out. will you be here?" jungkook walked over to the couch and placed himself on it. "right here." "okay! see you later, kook!" taehyung dragged his best friend out of the dorm room and down the hallway. "where are we going?" jimin questioned.

"i passed by a convenience store on my way to the school this morning. i want to go check it out and get some food for jungkook and i."

"oh, good idea. i'll do that too."

——————
a/n: this book will prolly have slow updates but that's bc i'm trying to finish my other one before the end of the summer. i'll be trying to pre-write more chapters for this book tho