yoongi's shift had finally ended. as he had hoped, there weren't much customers. there were a few university kids and a high school couple who would not stop flirting with each other. it bothered yoongi most when they tried to start a make out session right in front of him while he rung up their items.

he was riding the bus towards the diner and glanced at his lock screen. 11:11 pm. he recalled one of his elementary friends telling him that it was a special time to wish for something he really wanted. yoongi didn't really believe that, but he went along with it anyways. he couldn't remember who it was that said it though, which kind of bothered him. he looked out the window and saw that it was beginning to rain.

'i should buy a new umbrella.. i left my old one back at home..'

the bus stopped and yoongi got off, thanking the bus driver on his way out. he made his way into the diner through the back way and started putting on his work clothes. it was an hour before closing time, meaning it was time to clean up. he shared this shift with someone by the name of 'wen junhui.' he attended pledis high and planned to go to the corresponding university, pledis university. he made friends with yoongi pretty easily. during their boring shift, they would often talk and surprisingly, they got along well.

jun was chinese but decided to pursue his dream here in seoul. his purpose was to attend the university but he moved a year earlier to get used to the new country. he had a boyfriend named minghao who picked him up every night. lucky for jun, minghao was also chinese. he was a sweet boy from what yoongi could tell after talking with him every once in a while. sometimes he would offer yoongi a ride home to which yoongi would politely decline. he didn't like having people worry about him. he was perfectly capable of caring for himself; he's done it all his life.

it also felt a little embarrassing to have a high level school student drive you home when you were about four years older than them.

yoongi walked out into the main part of the restaurant and spotted jun cleaning a table nearby. he made his way over and pat jun on the back. "hey jun." "oh, hi hyung," jun smiled, turning around. "you ready for another boring as shit night?" yoongi grinned. "hell yeah."