'finally. after 182931 million years, i've made it to my dorm room. damn, this campus is huge! i had to ask at least 3 people where to go..'

yoongi unlocked the door to his room and walked inside. he spotted a bed and immediately took off his shoes, closed the door and ran towards it. he comfortably placed himself on the bed and sighed in relief. all the walking had tired him out and he still had to go to work later at night.

'a few minutes of sleep never hurt anyone..'

yoongi thought as he began to doze off. before he could truly relax though, the door opened and somebody made their way inside. "y- yoongi hyung?" yoongi opened one eye and spotted the same silver haired male from earlier. "oh, it's you."

"is this your dorm?" the aforementioned asked. "no, obviously not. as you can tell, i'm comfortably laying on someone else's bed," yoongi remarked sarcastically. "and why did you call me hyung just now?"

'jeez. i was just trying to be nice.. he kind of reminds me of someone i knew from elementary school. who though?'

"oh uh.. since you told those bullies that you were older, i just assumed-" "i only said that to scare them off," yoongi said, closing his eye and leaning back into the pillow. "well.. when is your birthday?" jimin asked.

"march 9, 1993."

"you're older then." "when is yours?" "october 13, 1995. if you dont mind me asking, what year are you on right now?" "first. now, i'm going to take a nap. i got work later and i need to rest." yoongi turned to the side, his back facing jimin. jimin pouted. "oh, okay. sleep well.."

the latter then looked around the room. there were two beds, one for him on the opposite side of the room from where yoongi was. there was also a couch, a small kitchen and a mini tv. he quietly rolled his bag towards the other bed and started to unpack. he then realized that yoongi had nothing but a black backpack that leaned against the side of his bed. 'is that all he has? how much clothes can you even fit in that thing? and he's a first year that's two years older than me. did he decide to start university late?'

jimin shook his head. 'no, i shouldnt be worrying about him. it's none of my business..' he looked over at yoongi who was snoring quietly. 'a little kindness never hurt anyone though.'

                             ——————
a/n: there will be other idols featured in the story and the ages won't make sense but just bear with me pls