yoongi stood behind the counter, ready for the next 5 hours of boredom. after this, he would have a 2 hour shift for cleaning at a local diner. he would be back at the dorm around 2 in the morning if transit permitted and have 6 hours of sleep before the day hits him all over again.

"damn, this would be a lot easier if i didn't have to go to school," yoongi complained. "then i wouldn't have to worry about any homework and just focus on earning money. music shouldn't be that hard though. i hope."

jin had left after walking with yoongi to the store, saying he had other things to attend to. the door chimes jingled, indicating that someone had entered the store. "welcome," yoongi greeted, even though he couldn't see them. he heard hushed conversations and some giggling before someone approached the counter. they placed a bunch of food on the counter, enough for two people and grabbed their wallet as yoongi rung up the items.

"your total will be $35.67 cents."

"yoongi hyung?"

yoongi lifted his head up, surprised to see a familiar silver haired male staring back at him. "oh, hey jimin." at that moment, taehyung burst out from one of the aisles. "jimin! which flavour do you think kookie would like? strawberry or banana?" jimin looked back at him. "i don't know! banana?" taehyung stared at the bottle in his hands before running back where he came from, probably to put the other one away.

"who was that?" yoongi asked as he placed all of jimin's items in a bag. "that was taehyung, my best friend. he's kind of weird so don't mind his behaviour. anyways, i didn't know you worked here." jimin handed him two twenty dollar bills. "of course you didn't know, i just met you today." as yoongi was about to hand the boy back his change, jimin shook his head. "you can keep it. see you later." he grabbed his bag and went off to find taehyung.

"tae! hurry your ass up or i'm leaving without you!"

the blonde came running out of another aisle with his arms full of lord knows what. he gently dumped them all on the counter in front of yoongi. silently, yoongi rung up all his items and placed them in a bag. "43.29." taehyung handed him the money in exchange for his bag of items and zoomed out of the store where jimin was waiting. yoongi shook his head in exasperation.

'hopefully the rest of the day won't have much customers.'