Into the Fire (part two)

It is with great joy as I sit in bed with an iPad and a little ass keyboard. Sorry if this sucks. Japan is having a heat wave and the humidity is fucking my mind over. Also, the first half isn't about you because I wanted to make it like the episode.

     Yang and Blake walk out of the forest clearing, emerging onto a small hill overlooking the temple. Many old and damaged stone pedestals surround a stone circle covered in cracks and moss. On each pedestal is an object of either black or gold. "Think this is it?" Yang asks. Blake doesn't answer, simply walks down the hill, Yang following. Upon further inspection, Blake  identifies the objects as chess pieces. "Chess pieces?" She asks no one in particular.

"Some of them are missing. Looks like we weren't the first ones here." Yang says, looking at the empty pedestals.

"Well, I guess we should pick one." Blake looks around, trying to decide on which piece to take. After a moment of examination, Yang picks up the golden knight piece.

"How about a cute little pony?" She asks, holding her selection in the air.

"Sure." Blake answeres with a chuckle. The two walk to the middle.

"That wasn't too hard!"

"Well, it's not like this place was very difficult to find." Blake smiles. Suddenly, a scream was heard throughout the forest.

"Some girl is in trouble! Blake, did you hear that?" Yang panics slightly, though Blake doesn't  answer. She's fixated on something else. "Blake, did you hear that? What should we do?" Yang asks, though she never gets a response.

"HEADS UUUUUUUP!" Yang looks in the same direction as Blake to see Ruby falling from the sky. As she's about to hit the ground, Jaune comes out of nowhere and slams into her, sending them both flying into a tree. Ruby, who is now dazed and confused, sits on a branch. "Oh, what was that?" She shakes her head, ridding the dizzy feeling.

"Eh-hem!" Jaune clears his throat. "Hey, Ruby." He hangs by his legs on a branch above her.

"Did your sister just fall from the sky?" Blake asks, looking at the two.

"I-" Yang starts, only to get interrupted by a loud roar. From the tree line comes a rather large ursa, waving its arms around frantically when a blast of pink electricity strikes it from behind. As it falls forward, the short haired ginger from the morning comes tumbling off with a "YEEE-HAAAAW" before coming to a stop on the ground. "Aww, it's broken." She says sadly before running up onto its huge neck and looking down at it. As she does this, a boy with a kind of green Asian garment and black hair with a pink streak on the left side emerges from behind the beast and leans on it. "Nora, please... Don't ever do that again." He says between breaths. When he looks at her, she's already gone. At the temple, she closely examines a golden tower piece with an "ooooooohh" before picking it up and chanting "I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle!" Her charade is stopped when the boy yells for her name, to which she responds by knocking the piece off her head and into her hand. "Coming Ren." She says cheerfully.

"Did that girl just ride in on an ursa?" Blake asks.

"I-" Yang is once again interrupted when several trees get knocked down in the distance. They turn to see Pyrrha running out of the woods with a death stalker on her tail. 

"Jaune!" She yells.

"Pyrrha!" He yells back.

"Woah." Ruby gets up and jumps out of the tree, ignoring Jaune's call. She hits the ground with a roll.