Man With a Plan

WOULD YOU GUYS BE ALRIGHT IF I CHANGED THE CANON AND ENDED THIS AT THE END VOLUME THREE?!

  Walking through Beacon's halls was the school's own conduit, relaxed posture, arms behind his head. He looked like he was a million dollars. Or lien, I guess.

Part of the reason he did this was to piss everyone off. The other reason, of course, was that he did indeed feel like a million . . . *insert currency.* His escape was unofficial, as there had been no proof of it, mainly (as far as the official story is concerned) due to the pink haired drunk that had lied to them about the conduit's whereabouts.

(Y/N) guessed Ozpin probably knew the moment it happened. If he did though, he hadn't said anything.

Where he was going now? Why the dance room of course. Had to see what the people there were planning.

He pushed through the large double doors, catching the attention of the room's occupants, team RWBY. At the sight of him, they all visibly tensed.

"(Y/N)?" Yang asked cautiously.

"What are you . . . uh . . . what are you doing here?" Ruby gripped the table as sweat began to form on her brow. (Y/N) simply smirked.

"Geez, guys. Why so nervous? It's not like I'm going to attack you. Besides, I'd be shocked half to death before I even got close." He shrugged, gesturing to the DUP agents on either side of him.

"Right . . ." Weiss said sarcastically.

"Well, what do you want?" Yang demanded, frowning at the male.

"Just wanted to see the caliber of the party planners here is all."

"And what makes you think we'd trust your judgment?" Weiss sneered.

"Oh, no reason I guess. I just thought that you of all people would agree with the fact that experience beats all."

"You have experience planning parties? I highly doubt that." Weiss then proceeded to do her Schnee bitch pose, turning away from the boy. 

"Hmm. Well, let's hear it for the open-minded . . . " (Y/N) muttered, looking off to the side awkwardly.

"Who would even hire you for something like that?" Weiss actually made eye contact with the boy, much to his surprise.

"Eh, some guy at a club downtown. Goes by the name of Junior." (Y/N) said. This piqued Yang's interest, but she kept quiet. Weiss then made some kind of annoyed huff, getting my attention back.

"I'll believe it when I see it." She then walked in another direction, hanging a doily on a wall.

"Well, I came here for a civilized conversation, but if my fabulousness is simply too much for you, I'll just be on my way." Without another word, he left to find something else to do or some other way to annoy his escorts. 

---(Vodka Boi)---

Dimitri stood in his empty dorm room, a malicious smile playing across his lips. It was perfect, this plan. He called it a miracle and might have become one later on. Several hours ago, (Y/N) had requested he help with the second escape plan, this one utilizing the dance as a distraction. Fewer smoke bombs, more using the dancing to get away from the DUP. He knew it would be less than easy, however, as everyone knew his face, and even if they hadn't, the large collar around his neck would have given it away straight off.