Like a Good Little Slave

Sorry. I really didn't want to write this so it might be shit. 

Okay! So, the whole romance thing is done and done and will be announced next chapter. This is just me wanting reassurance that you all won't stop reading/ unfollow because it wasn't the girl you wanted. Okay? OKAY!

---(Y/N)---

     Ah, the sweet sweet thought of plans in motion, I thought to myself as I strolled down the hallway. Now was to be my first official combat class as a 'bio-terrorist.' Of course, my glorious agent friends were there as well but . . . minor details. What made this class so exciting? Well, Dimitri and I finally (after several hours) devised a plan for my escape. I didn't know if it was temporary or not, but I figured that was a question to ask after I managed to get out. 

     Walking in through the door, I saw we were the last ones to come. Of course, that means they all turned to look at me and since I was, well, me, the looks weren't too friendly. "Mr. (L/N), so happy you could join us," Goodwitch said from her desk. I hadn't already taken a few steps when an all too familiar voice spoke. 

"Hey! What's that freak doing here?!" Cardin yelled at Goodwitch. Dunno why I expected anything less. 

"Yes, I too would like to know why someone dangerous as him is allowed attendance." I looked over to see it was Lennox who spoke. Glynda sighed before speaking. 

"I'm sure many of you have similar questions. Well, to answer most of them, Ozpin believed it could be . . . educational to have him participate. Your safety is nothing to worry about, however, as he will be under supervision at all times." I took my seat, settling in for what was hopefully going to be a short class. "Now, Ms. Nikos, team CRDL, I believe you were about to have a match." Pyrrha, as well as her opponents, stood and left to get ready. 

     Several minutes later, CRDL had arrived, armed and ready. Pyrrha walked in nice and slow, though the reason was unknown. The fight started immediately and, wow, was it entertaining. Short, but entertaining. Pyrrha was an unstoppable wave that seemed to counter the opposition at every turn, never suffering any damage. Cardin and his team were less than adequate in comparison. Flying around, hitting each other even. It was a bloodbath. Figuratively, anyway. 

     Eventually, the fight ended with everyone on Cardin's team hitting the floor. Throughout the match, despite my seeming lack of perception, I did catch many nervous glances aimed at me. What fun. "And that's the match. Well done, Ms. Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament." Goodwitch said as she walked onto the arena. 

"Thank you, professor." Pyrrha nodded before walking off. 

"Alright. Now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers." She waited a moment, listening to the murmurs of the students. 

"I'll go." She turned to look at Lennox's raised hand. Even though she asked who he wanted to fight, Goodwitch had an itching feeling. 

"Very well; let's find you an opponent."

"Now hold on just a minute," Lennox said, raising his hand in mock authority. "I'd like to fight the terrorist." The blonde pointed at me. Glynda shot a half second glare at him before typing something into her scroll.  

"Hmm. I don't see how that's a problem. Go get ready you two." I walked out first, Lennox in tow. After I changed, I returned to see Lennox had yet to arrive. I moved down the steps into the fighting area, avoiding the 'looks' from the other students. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught team RWBY, all eyes locked onto me.