Vengeance Comes First; Justice Comes Second

Why does everyone think the intro chapter was so damn good? 

HEY. GO CHECK OUT MY NEW IDEA/ ONE-SHOTS BOOK WHERE YOU CAN LOOK AT THE IDEAS I HAVE AND VOTE ON THEM.

     Lenox stood against the wall in his dorm. His team was there as well, each of them doing various activities. The boy himself wore a scowl. It mostly came from the incident during combat class the say before. 

Damn that Dimitri! He thought.

Lenox knew that the pink haired criminal was indeed responsible for the smoke bombs and flashbangs, as it was similar to a tactic he had used before during a raid on his own family in Atlas. 

The blond began pacing again, his scowl becoming a frown. He had done this many times and by now, his team knew it meant he was contemplating something. 

"You really need to lighten up some." His teammate, Tristan, said. 

"Don't tell me to lighten up!" His leader snapped. "There's a goddamn criminal walking around the school acting like he owns the place! On top of that, his little circle-jerking bio-terrorist friend is getting out! None of this was supposed to happen!"

"And we'll make sure Dano gets what he deserves, but first we need to make sure we can keep our heads." Vincent stood up, putting his cleaned weapon in its case before looking Lenox in the eye. "We're here to become huntsmen. That comes first and Dimitri comes second."

Lenox took a breath before he spoke again.

"Of course becoming hunstmen comes first, but we can't just let that pink haired asshole just waltz on outa here once his wanted rank goes down."

"Maybe we don't have to." The three boys turned to the last voice; Newton. "I mean, a good chunk of the Atlesian military is here. At Beacon."  

Lenox pondered this shortly. His brows furrowed as a smirk formed on his lips. 

"Yes, that's right. We know a criminal is hiding in plain sight. And, as good Samaritan people, I think it's our duty to expose him to the authorities! And hey, maybe we can even get the terrorist out of here if we do it right? Eh?"

Despite their passive nature moments before, Leviathan's true desire to deal with Dimitri Dano surfaced as all four members smirked almost evilly as the plotting begun.

A minute into it, however, Lenox began having flashbacks, remembering why it was he hated Dimitri in the first place. 

[7 Years Prior]

     A ten your old boy walked around a ballroom, his green eyes wandering the area, scanning the party guests for a specific head of pink hair. Eventually, after several minutes of running around and dodging people, he caught sight of his best friend, Dimitri Dano. 

"Dimitri!" He called out, happily. His friend turned toward him, a look of panic across his face before he realized who it was.

"Sh-sh-hh! Keep your voice down!" He said as Lenox reached him. 

"Hm? What's wrong?" The blonde asked, his face etched with concern. Dimitri looked around slowly, before addressing the question and pulling his hands from behind his back, a small glass in either of them. 

"I stole these from the alcohol table." He snickered, unable to hold it in. "Mr. Schnee was so mad!" He smiled widely, unable to control his laughter for a second before recomposing himself. "Want one?"

"Uh . . . no thanks?" Lenox looked away shyly. 

"Well, more for me then!" Dimitri downed both shots at the same time before humming in delight. Lenox did no other than cringe at the sight.