Intro

Adryana POV

I could feel my eyes falling, everything slowly goin dark. My mind drifted off into a deep sleep, or should i say deep dream. Three nights in a row i had the same one and every night i saw a little more. I was with a sexy, dark figure, laying on silk sheets...
"Adryana!!" snapped me back to reality. I looked up to meet eyes with the teacher who had been babbling on for the passed 45 minutes now.
"Sorry, i was out." came the sarcastic words out from my mouth which seemed to make her leave. Ten minutes later the bell dinged and i've never got out of a building so fast. As i walked to my car i heard a too-familiar voice call out for me, i tried to ignore it but damn they were persistent. Whipping my head around when i felt a hold on my arm, i turned to see my good friend, Talia. She was 5'2 with dark black hair and green eyes, i know, pretty. More like gorgeous. She had the body of a skinny girl & some extra, but she knew how to work it along with an attitude from hell, but  she was sweet, all the same as me.

Talia^

Talia^

"I don't feel like partying tonight, i'll drop you home though."
"Oh come on Adry, i have big plans for us!" she insisted.
This was never good, but to deny her was like denying a baby, feels wrong.
"Okay, but only for a little while then i'm gone." She shook her head at me and agreed, inviting herself into my car and fixing her eye makeup.
We are pretty different but get along like cheech and chong, yin and yang, and all that. We've been friends since i first moved here, to California, four years ago because of my parents. When they got divorced i stayed with my mom due to my dad getting locked up. She stays to herself but keeps food on the table so, i'm good with the arrangement.
Ten minutes later me and Talia pulled up to my place with ice cream and purses in hand, going to get ready for tonight.

Dario POV

Dario POV

My eyes heavy, i would see glimpses of her. The mysterious women on my bed. I had to know more but my mind was allowing as little as it could to pass through my dreams every night. And every night a little more came to..
Slowly thudding my feet onto the floor off the couch and into the bathroom, i splashed cold water onto my face, hoping to wake myself, but failing. I decided a shower was needed.
30 minutes later i was welcomed at the doors of my office at Holmes Inc. in which i manage. The business had been passed through the family and was greatly respected by the whole city. As it was the biggest merchandise company here.
"Mr. Holmes, you have a company meeting at 1:15 and a potential buyer coming at 4, that is all"
With a wave of my hand, my assistant was striding back to her desk, leaving me alone to think of my mystery dream girl.