Be Mine

Definitely a long chapter.

Adryana POV

This contract is the complete and entire agreement between I, Dominant; Dario Holmes & I, Submissive; Adryana Besón .
The terms of this agreement will begin on ~date~ and will remain in effect until death, or adultery is upon us.

Dom
1. Dom shall be responsible for keeping Sub safe at all times.
2. Dom will do everything within his power to teach, show, discipline, and form sub into the best she can be.
3. Dom will pick out Subs outfits for her, inappropriate clothing will be dealt with as a punishment.
4. A financial account shall be set up by Dom for if anything ever happens and the two split ways.
5. Dom will pay all bills.
6. Dom shall respect and honor the safe word chosen by Sub.
7. Dom shall stretch Subs limits to help her grow in life and expand her mind.
8. Dom will respect all hard limits of the sub.
9. Dom agrees to work with Sub on any new interests or curiosities she may have.
10. Dom shall always inform Sub of the reason(s) for punishment, and must have one.
11. Dom will not keep Sub from family or friends unless a real reason arises.
12. Dom shall never lay with another while signed onto this contract with Sub.

*Both must agree that each will maintain hygiene and shower regularly, along with dental, hair, and bodily health.*

Sub
1. Sub shall agree to accept any marking from their Dom, anywhere on her body indicating ownership or possession.
2. Sub will honor and respect Dom at all times.
3. Sub will continue to study BDSM in any way.
4. Sub shall never decline ownership by Dom.
5. Sub shall stand/kneel next to Dom, as he commands.
6. Sub will not to wear underwear unless necessary.
7. Sub will make herself available to Dom at any time he desires.
8. Sub will do nothing or very little without the permission of the Dom first. Mostly in public
9. Sub will not use safe word unless absolutely necessary.
10. Sub shall not orgasm without permission from Dom.
11. Sub shall count each time when being punished to a number such as spanking, flogging, etc.
12. Sub will be expected to clean house while Dom is working unless he says otherwise.

These terms are mutually agreed to by the affixing of the respective signatures below.

Dario Adryana ~date~

I read over the whole contract maybe 10 times before Tuesday night. When i finally saw him i was happy to my core. He picked me up from school and took me out for ice cream at the parlor.
"I've missed you baby, how is school?"
That is the last thing i want to talk about
"Let's talk about something more interesting, yeah?" I say taking a spoonful of ice cream to my mouth.
"Alright. Have you looked over the contract as i asked you?"
I turn to him quick, and smile
"Of course"
"Then let's see it." he demands
I look down and hum.. "Dario?" I mumble and hand the contract to him across the table "can i ask a few questions?"
He looks pleased.
"I would be upset if you didn't. Go ahead, Adryana."
Here goes nothing.
"What is considered inappropriate clothing?" He chuckles, and says
"Things such as booty shorts, see through clothing or very tight against your skin, half shirts, and things that make you look uncivilized."
"Oh. What is my safe word?"
"It is yours to choose, anything. Let's do that now." He tells me
"Hmm.. what about purple?"
"Why that?
"It is my favorite color" i flash him a smile and then look to the contract for more questions.
"Can we talk about hard limits?"
"Yes." He is so sexy i just want to pounce on him.. hardly keeping focus at this point. He puts his hand on my thigh and grabs tightly
"Behave yourself Adry. At least until we are done here." His words make me shudder with excitement and lust for him.
"Yes sir.. what is a hard limit?"
"It's things that are off limits for you and your body. Completely up to you"
Interesting.
"Well is that case, i have a few in mind. First.. nothing in my ass. At all." He grins and signals me to continue "i don't like to be pinched or clipped. Nothing will come to making me bleed, and no fisting. That's all i can think of right now"
He agrees with everything i have said, taking note onto the contract. I smile
"What?" He asks
"I am excited" i say quietly to where I'm not sure if he heard me until he says
"Me too, Pretty girl." I looked in his eyes and realize they are glowing and I'm sure mine are too. I kiss him long and hard before he grabs me and pulls slightly
"Wait."
I don't like waiting..
"I have more questions." I say, very cross.
He nods
"Number 5 says i will stand or kneel by you, does that mean even when we are home?"
"No. This rule is for when we go out, you are to remain by my side at all times unless i say otherwise."
Interesting.
"Why do i have to ask permission for everything?"
He looks at me confused
"Well i mean you down own me i-"
"I don't what?" I was almost scared to make direct eye contact, i could feel the anger radiating off of him. His eyes narrow and jaw clenched.
"I take it back..."
Shit.
"Do you now? We will see. Finish up here with your questions so we may leave."
I had more but doubted that he was any longer in the mood to answer them, so just one more.
"last one.."
I waited for his permission to continue
"Why can't i cum without you allowing me to?"
He breathed an annoyed breathe and spoke harshly
"For the same reason you have to ask permission for everything. I own you, you are mine." Direct and simple, his voice stuck in my head. He pulled me by my arm all the way to the car and put me in, buckling me and getting in himself. We rode an awkward silent car ride before arriving to his house.
I could breathe
"Adryana. Meet me in the room in 5."
Never mind.
I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of cold water. As i took a sip, i thought of Dario and the contract. Even tho he got upset and brought us home early, I'm almost 100% sure that the contract is in play now.
My eyes widened and i almost dropped my glass. I remembered the punishment i received Sunday night. I thought of how at that point, i was not yet his submissive. But now, all those crazy rules apply to me.. my mind was on over load when i heard his voice rumble through the house.
"Adryana. Now!"
I never ran up a set of stairs so fast in my life, no fear of falling because the only thing on my mind was that he could do anything to me now. whatever he pleased.
and i was scared.
"Come." He said once i reached the top of the stairs. I followed him to a room i had not seen before. I looked to him, confused.
"Your room" was all he spoke. He motioned his hand into the room and i walked forward, right into his trap. He closed AND locked the door behind me.
"What the fuck are you doing Dario?? Open the door!" I was beyond mad at him and tempted to kick the door down when i got a call on my phone. I turned to see that it was Talia. Good.
"Hello? What's up!" I missed her high voice
"Hey, I'm just... chillen with Dario."
Even tho i was pissed at him, i wasn't going to let on a bit.
"Well do you want to go to a party tonight? It's in two hours if so" Talia was always for the parties.
"Hell yes! I'll get back to you in an hour with an update." I said loud enough for Dario to hear and come to my room with thudding feet.
"Okay later"
I hung up fast and sat down on the bed, looking at him as he enters. He looks at me sternly, looks around the room, then sees my phone next to me.
He walks to me with his eyes and brows narrowed down and reaches for my phone.
"No please!" I squeal pulling it away "I just want to go out with my friend for one night.. please"
He looks as if i just slapped him and throws me over his shoulder leaving my room to enter his room with the dream bed.
He sets me down and puts his hand out like he expects something
I slowly hand my phone to him and he places it in his back pocket.
"What was the call about." He demands an answer in a soft voice
"My friend Talia.. she wants me to go out with her tonight."
"And you told her yes?"
"Yes" i answer quickly, not seeing my error in the situation.
"Do you remember your question at the Parlor that ended with me angry?"
"Yes sir"
"Repeat it to me." His voice got louder and deeper.
I look in his eyes, seeing that he is serious and hasn't come to play, i answer.
"I asked why i had to ask permission for everything.."
"Yes. And with that, you knew it was a part of the contract correct?"
"Ye-" he barely gives me time to answer before he speaks and nearly shouts at me this time
"Then why the fuck did you think it would be okay to tell your friend yes without a yes from me first? Huh?" He grabbed my face and turned it towards him
"I expect. An answer. When i speak to you."
I opened my mouth to answer but had no words i could only stumble on my own thoughts.

Dario POV

When i realized she wasn't going to speak, i grabbed her arm and picked her up over my shoulders, throwing her onto the bed.
She was confused. I stand in the same place, taking off all of my clothes and looking at her with rage in my eyes.
"Take it off." I motion to her clothes and she did what i asked. Seeming to not want to push me any more.
"Dari-Daddy.. I'm so sorry i won't go out if you don't want me to" she whines to me
"I know."
I never felt out of control, i just felt un-in-charge. And i needed to regain that, also, tonight is our night, our time. Finally
"Come to me babygirl" i invite her over to me at the end of the bed with a name that hasn't been used yet. She loves it. She pounces to me with a little smile on her face and beauty in her voice
"Sir."
She bowes her head to me and places her hands on her thighs. So sexy,
"I am yours to take and you are mine to please."
She looks up slow and locks eyes with me before i go in to kiss her. Immediately, she attaches to my lips once I'm they're and starts getting excited. Grabbing all over me and pulling at me, inching closer since i stay still.
"Calm down,Adryana. We have all night ahead of us."
She has no idea what's going on in my mind, but with her amount of obedience, she will see soon and she'll love it.
I admire her body, feeling every part of her with my hands and mouth. She is so sweet, i wish i could be gently with her our first time, but she must learn. I grab her hair in a fist and pull down, making her face straight up to me
"I'm going to fuck you.."
I growl into her ear, resulting in a moan out loud,
"And you're going to do as i say?"
"Y-yes" she answers in an uneven breathe
"Good girl."
Her eyes find mine and she looks longingly like she's begging to get fucked. I can't deny her
I tell her to lay flat on her back with her knees bent up and out, and i stand back to look at this art. After a minute, i decide that i can't take the wait anymore, i need her now.
Taking two slow steps towards her, i place my hands on her thighs and go down to her ankles, grab and pull her to me.
She gives a little laugh just when i put two fingers to her already wet pussy. I go further in the louder she gets, she's grabbing at my hand to pull it away.
But this is only the beginning.