Yes

Adryana POV

Ten minutes. Ten minutes with his lips pressed to mine, he is so sexy and i want nothing more but to feel his skin on me. His chocolate skin
"Adryana" He pulls away.
Ive never heard him say my name, but the way he says it.. i would do whatever he tells me to.
"Come to my house with me"
The words come out if his mouth so smooth, like he has no doubt that my response will be yes, seeing as he is getting up and walking to the door.
I nod and follow him, for whatever reason. We take his car, parked across the street and before i know it we are back at the place i was at not so long ago.
"Thank you" i smile when he opens the doors for me, and offers me a seat
"So... what exactly did you mean when you said 'you want to show me what i could have'?"
He smirks, walking closer to me.
"I want to show you something. Can i?"
He looked in my eyes when he asked and then i felt him grabbing at my shirt, signaling he wants to take it off.
"Yes"
That made him happy, he's looking down at me, like if he is admiring my body. Gets down and unbuttons my pants, looking up at me for confirmation before sliding them down to where i step out of them and they get thrown to the side. He stands and takes two steps back, looking at my body which is covered only slightly by my new VS set i bought last time me and Talia went shopping.

He stares, with his hand on his chin like he's thinking

"You know... it rude to stare"
I say, trying to make a joke. But instead he comes at me and throws me over his shoulder, almost stomping up the stairs to a bedroom that looks all too familiar.
"Put me down! Right now"
He drops me on a bed and i look around, confused. Until suddenly i remember, i look to him and our eyes meet, aware. He knows what I'm thinking because obviously he's figured it out by now.
"Take it off."
He demands, motioning at my remaining clothes.
"Hell no"
As soon as the words left my mouth i regretted it. He looked at me and i jumped. His face was full of anger, eyebrows down and eyes thin.
"Would you like to repeat yourself?"
He asks more like he is telling me to, i shake my head once before he grabs me by my neck and asks me again
"Would you like.. to repeat yourself, Adryana"
I almost melted.

Dario POV

From the second i saw her almost bare body, a million things flashed in my mind, the things i wanted to do to her, with her. She looked pleased, but mostly shy. As i carry her upstairs she begins to fight and look around, so i throw her down on the bed from the dream, and shoot a warning look her way.
"Take it off" I huff hoping she does as i ask.
I don't want to have to punish her this early on, but she is already testing me.
"Hell no"
I looked up at her face so fast i think she jumped. I ask her to repeat herself twice and grab hold of her throat, just before she lets out a whimper.
"I'm sorry"
"And who are you sorry to?"
"um... you?"
I almost forgot this girl is who she is. Innocent, naive, perfect.
I let go of her calmly, and smile at her. She smiles back, good, she's happy and not scared. That may change but it is for the better, Adryana will find herself within me and be happier than she ever has been before.
"You will refer to me as Sir or Daddy, and my name only in serious cases, outside of the bedroom. Yes?"
"Yes"
I raised a brow at her
"Yes sir"
I let out a bigger smile, glad to see that she will adjust easily.  I don't want to run her off talking too much about the roles we will play in each other's lives, so i kneel in front of her to be at the same level, and kiss her.
My hands roam around her body unclipping her top, and kissing her gently on her breast, her whines let me know she is enjoying, so before going any lower, i place my hand on her chest, and lay her back, kissing her open lips. As i kiss passed her stomach, i pull down her lace panties to reveal a sexy, plush, edible pussy. Waiting just for me, as i had learned the other day during our talk that she is still a virgin.
And mine at that