Dinner

Adryana POV

I wake up face to face and i am so hurt with him, i don't have any words. As i roll over away from him, i wince. Realizing the marks left on my front half from Dario, i slowly get up and tip toe downstairs and call my mom.
"Hello? A?"
"Yeah mom, it's me. Are you home?"
"Yes i got here around lunch. where are you?"
I take a short time to explain that I'm seeing someone and id been staying with him, she isn't worried but she asks many questions which i tell her will all be answered if she can come pick me up. Seeing as how i got here was in Dario's car, not my own.
"I will meet you at the park on Lond St., okay?" "Okay sweetie" she agrees and hangs up.
Just then i hear a booming voice behind me, making me jump.
"Who are you meeting?"
I turn and shrug..
"Just my mom. I'm about to take off" He furrows his brows at me
"You're what?"
"I'm not in the mood, Dario. You hurt me and i just can't shake it. Besides i haven't been home all weekend, i need clean clothes."
He looks astonished and slightly hurt but still angry.
"I hurt you? Why do you think i did that"
He spoke softly, walking close to me and putting a hand on my cheek. I turn in towards him.. so hard to deny..
"I don't know" or atleast i didn't know what he wanted me to say.
"You've been testing me since i met you, a little here and there, but i didn't want to scare you away before i was sure-"
"Sure of what?" I interrupt, knowing he dislikes it. He sighs and says
"Sure that you are for me, to please me and be mine."
I look at his eyes, fully glowing and i just smile.
"Okay"
"Okay we are good?"
"Yes" i answer "But can you please take me to meet my mother"
"Fine. Only because you said please" he winked.

~Phone conversation later that night between Adry and Dario~

"Hello beautiful"
"Hello Dario"
"Wear something nice but comfortable, we are going to a restaurant my family owns, nothing to fancy."
I laugh "okay then. And what are you wearing?"
"You will see" and then he hung up. Hm
I get dressed and lay down on my bed, thinking of him. The way he drives me crazy and hurts me but yet i keep running back for more. Pleasure and Pain type of thing. Maybe that is what he wants to speak about with me tonight. Who knows.

He comes to my door when he arrives and my mom answers

He comes to my door when he arrives and my mom answers. Oh no.
"Hello Ms. Besón, it is nice to finally meet you, your daughter is the most.. pleasurable company to keep around, she's very sweet."
As the words roll off his tongue with no hesitation, i come down the stairs and meet eyes with him, mine wide with embarrassment.
"Oh, well thank you young man." 
"You may call me Dario, ma'am." He reply's, looking back to her
"Dario.. i like it!" She squeals, looking to me, happy.
I roll my eyes and say goodbye telling her i will be home later, she dismisses us with a nice wave and goes back to her drink.
"You look sexy" i blurt out once we are in his car. My eyes go wide again and i look down, smiling like a fool.
"Thank you, Adryana" he answers, with a side smirk.

Dario POV

Dario POV

Only 20 minutes later, we were at my favorite table in the restaurant with small platters in front of us. She looks so simple and elegant at the same time. I want to fuck her, but it makes me smile knowing that that is the next step in our relationship.
"Adryana, would you like to begin?"
She nods. And off we go.
"First, i want to ask you to be mine, say yes and i will protect you from any and everything. I will take care of you no matter what is happening in our lives. And i will love you through all of it. Say no.. and-"
"Yes." She interrupts, with a big smile on her face, dimples showing.
"Yes you will be mine?" She nods quickly, still smiling
I take her hand in mine, so small, and i kiss her softly.
"Now to a very important thing to me. You have discovered that i am a Dominant. And every Dom needs a submissive by his side, how much do you know about these things?"
She frowns slightly, looking down, unsure.
"What have i told you about that."
"I'm sorry i just- i don't know anything about it to be honest with you. I only want to please you"
"Good. Then this will be a breeze for us, baby." I smile to her, lightening up her mind and getting her to smile back.
"I need you to look over this contract, you may do it at home if you please, but you will look over it. Yes?"
"Yes sir" she says, taking hold of the file, curiosity washing over her face.
We finish our talk and dinner, then i drop her at home. Unwillingly but at her request, saying she has school in the morning.
"Goodnight beautiful, look over the contract and let me know before Tuesday night. Yes?"
"Yes, Daddy" she whispered with a kiss to my cheek. She turned to get out and i pulled her back kissing her hard on her lips.
"Okay" she smiles and goes inside, leaving me with her sweet taste on my lips until Tuesday.