Day 1

Dario POV

We wake early on a Wednesday morning at 5:32 a.m. i roll to face her and find myself touching her face, as soft as a baby. Her eyes flicker and then a smile appears on her face
"Good morning, my master"
Master. That's a new one
"Well Goodmorning, Beautiful. I have a lot planned for us today-"
"I have school though"
I pause. Shit i had forgotten all about that
"Let me get you a private teacher here at home. You won't need to go out and spend so many hours a day in one place, you can be here in mine all day and wait for my return."
She looks at me, curious, but shakes her head and declines.
"Summer is just right around the corner, and i need to finish up my last year the same way i started it.." she laughs, getting out of bed and flowing to the bathroom in her naked glory "at school!" She finishes.
I get up and pull my shorts to me, staring at her while she washes the night off of her face.
"Please finish your school days here at my place. I will make a call and have everything ready it 10-"
I stop because the look she shoots my way
"Dario, I've given you my answer. Please respect it considering I'm not allowed to say no to you."
I nod, kiss her on the forehead, and go downstairs to make breakfast for the both of us.
15 minutes later she comes down with her hair done straight, and still no clothes on.
"Why are you still naked?" I ask, dumbfounded
My eyes read confusion in hers, just when i realize the reason. She is going in a public place and is waiting for me to choose her clothes for her.
I walk passed her with a smile on my face, giving her a slap on the ass and a command to follow.
She sits on the bed watching me go through her closet very intently. Most of these clothes i bought for her on Monday just after the day of our relationship and just before the day of the contract, knowing.. or hoping that all would go as planned.
"I don't like pink."
I hear her soft voice say suddenly, and it makes me chuckle
"Alright, no pink" i will have to remember that next time i shop for her.
Five minutes later she finally comes to a compromise with me.
"You know. The point of the Dom picking outfits for his Sub is so there is no doubt in his mind that her body's protected."
"Yes" she says, questioningly.
"With the way you practically choose your outfits for me, I'm not sure that will work."
She nods her head and agrees to wear what i ask originally next time.
By the time breakfast is ready, it's 6:10 a.m
I call for Adry and i hear her little feet pattering on the floor from the living room where I'm sure she is watching her favorite show.
I lay out two platters consisting of fruit, bagels, and bacon that makes her face light up when she sees.
"All of this for us?"
"Yes" i smile in my response
She eats more fruit than anything but after a 45 minute morning talk, teaching her more about the role she will play in my life, she says it's time for school.
She seems pleased with the arrangement and  doesn't have any objectifications to the rules from the contract, and that puts a smile on my face for the rest of the day.
I drop her at school around 715, and she makes sure to give me a big, obvious kiss just before whispering
"Tonight.. it's all about you" with a wink and then she hops out of the car. And sways into the building.

~Later at the office

I stand staring out of my office window wall, looking out over the city. Boring
I pull my phone out of my pocket and message Adryana.
"Hello Sub."
"May i have another name, please? I know that's the proper one, but we're more than that :)"
"Alright. What do you have in mind?"
I assume she is thinking because she takes her time replying.
"Maybe babygirl like the other day, or even Your good girl ;)"
I decide with this message that i would like to pick her up from school now. I send her one last message and wrap up the day, quickly.
"Nelly, come here." My assistant.
"Yes, Mr. Holmes"
"What the fuck is this?"
She scurries over to my desk and looks hard at my computer like she doesn't know what I'm talking about.
I grunt, resulting in her looking to me with her mouth open like a fool.
"Handle it and tell me when it is done." I dismiss her, grab my things, and head out the front door, done for the day.
On my way to her school i check the time to see it's 12:04, i think of her favorite food, ice cream. One stop.
I go through the drive through, since Adry is not here with me and order her chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. This shit is melting on the way already.
When i pull into her school i message and ask her where she is and she quickly replies "lunch"
I smile and head into the building.
As i turn into the cafeteria, all eyes fell on me, i looked around to see a crystal blue glowing pair.. but i only saw a bunch of kids.
"Quiet." I said with one hand in the air, everyone got quiet at the snap of a finger and then i saw her, unaware that i was even here until she was surrounded in silence.
Her eyes widened when she saw me, whispers fell all around us but she was the only thing i could see.
I walked straight to her and held out her ice cream
"For you. Come on"
I flashed her a warm, welcoming smile, but she looked as if she didn't speak English.
"Adryana" i say calmly, waiting for response
"What- no. Dario i can't leave i have to stay at school.." her voice went to a whisper "we talked about this this morning"
I wasn't sure what to say back.
She reached for the ice cream and i let her take it, for some reason. I looked around her, feeling her stare on me, but i was observing.
"Is this Talia?" I question, looking to her right
"Yes"
"And who is this" i say pointing to a white guy with bright red hair.
"Her boyfriend, Adam. Why are you here Dario?"
I look back to her with dark eyes. My eyebrows slanted, I'm debating... on what to say..
"Why are you calling me by my name? This doesn't look to be a serious situation, does it?"
Everyone around her looks confused, and her face goes bright red. Good, she feels my embarrassment when she questions me in front of others now
I give her a convincing look and she opens her mouth slowly,
"Why.. are you here, Sir." with a sigh
I see surprised faces all around us but I'm pleased, and i smile again.
"To take you home, come."
We stare at each other for a good full minute before she stands, and takes my hand. I lead her out of the building without another word, and put her in the car.
She's steaming all the way home and when i try to touch her she moves away closer to the door, if possible.
I sigh, giving her a longing look
"Adry.. come on baby"
Silence.
"Adryana. What have i told you about-"
"What do you want Dario! You embarrassed me and you liked it-"
"DAMN RIGHT i did." My voice rose to a roar instantly when she spoke her words, i was out.
"How do you think i feel when you question me and don't listen to what i say? Do you remember Number 2 and 4 of the contract? Sub shall HONOR AND RESPECT Dom at all times and shall NEVER decline ownership, Yes?"