Goodnight

Dario POV

She hurried over to get right where i was pointing in front of me.
At the office, i got told that we lost one of our highest paying customers, and even tho the money isn't a big deal, the principal and reason of the situation is, and i have to deal with it all.
Not like it is hard, just taking up time i could be doing more important things. Which is what tonight is about.
I was looking into Adryana's eyes and they began to light up, with this, i picked her up and carried her to my bed. When i lay her back, i go down with her.
She enjoys my kisses, letting out little moans here and there while i kiss every inch of her perfect body.
I thought back to her words when i dropped her off at school this morning
'Tonight.. it's all about you'
And i repeated them back to her, making her sit up and look curiously at me
"What"
"Tonight, it will be all about you, not me." She smiles to me so sweetly when i say those words and she lays back, relaxing in my hands
We're at peace together. My feelings for her are nothing short of spiking levels of.. Love.
I want to make love to her.
I take a minute to think, while forcing moans out of her with every touch i make on her angel like body.
"I love you"
Silence.
She says nothing, just pulls me to her and bites onto my bottom lip, then a kiss.
"I love you too.." she sounds unassertive but i can tell by her body language that she means it

Adryana POV
That night, after i give him all of me and get the same in return, we sleep wrapped up in each other and my life is complete.