The Dream

Adryana POV

Flashes of last night appeared in my head, me,
revealing my wild side.
"i have to admit, i had fun" i whispered to Talia through nearly closed lips. She laughed and pulled me to my feet, she's a morning person unlike myself.
When we reached the kitchen the table was a full smorgasbord of all my favorite foods, waiting to be put away. With a note on top reading "I'll be home Sunday, stay safe, Love mom" Usual.
We grabbed our bags and ran out the door, definitely late for school and hungover as a bitch.
On Friday's we get out early and that's all i had to look forward to today. During lunch i decided to skip and go get ice cream from my favorite parlor. But as i passed by a mirror in the halls, i paused,  'what is..' i thought, noticing my eyes standing out more than usual. They were bright crystal blue unlike the usual dark teal/blue color. I stared at myself for a straight minute and then everything goes black.

~some times later~

Loud distorted voices and many blurred bodies. Thats what is overhead of me and all around. My head was rushing and all i could think of was my dream that i had been having. I was replaying what i saw before i came-to in this place. I saw more. I saw his face.
All of a sudden i was fully awake, ready to get the hell out of here and an hour later i was gone, after they released me not so voluntarily. And sitting in the parlor with my chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream i replaying the dream over and over and over.
His face.
I know him at the core of my soul, but i have never met him. I feel him with me and i have never been with him.
Just as that thought left my mind, i heard the door bells jingle and in came him. The man from my dream. I was so flabbergasted that i just tried to get up and leave, just walk right past him.
'Today is not the day for this.' i thought to myself, looking down to pull my keys from my purse. And just then i bumped into what seemed to be a wall and my ice cream crushed beneath my chest. My mouth dropped open in pure frustration and yet nothing came out when i looked up to the one who caused this.
"I-um- i'm sorry" the words tripped out of my mouth. What the hell? Why am i apologizing to this.. man, this beautiful man looking at me with thin eyes and furrowed brows. His skin dark like chocolate and his smell just as strong and sexy. He was about 6'2, making me feel like an ant considering i am only 5'1.  I looked him slightly up and down before noticing one important thing. His eyes. Just like mine, bright crystal blue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ A little insight for you, in this stories world, people bond with their souls a little more literally than real life. And it is known who your mate is through eyes, obviously when they glow brightly the same as your partner when seeing each other, Whether the contact is physical or spiritual (a dream). So you are all caught up now except for why it is hitting Adryana so hard. Their bond is real, yes but it is an ultimate bond, the strongest there is. And they are both coming to find that out ;) ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dario POV

Seeing as it is Friday, i finished up my only meeting and decided to get my restless self some sleep. But as i drove up to my house and opened the door, i found myself frozen with a feeling most intense and getting greater each second. I walked very slowly to sit and as soon as i did i was out.
I was back in the dream but this time, closer to her. Seeing her in all her glory, her soft face and bright skin practically reflecting sun from the window behind the bed.

Adryana^

Adryana^

I woke and rose with a jump feeling that something was wrong, and i was sure it had something to do with the girl. With that i got in my car and sped off going where my mind led me not even thinking, my head clouded by thoughts of her face. 13 minutes later i arrived at.. an Ice cream parlor? Okay.
I walked in and checked the time, 1:08 p.m. Looking around i saw a small, light skinned, brown haired, beauty. She was coming right for me but it looked as if she was not quite aware, digging around in her purse. I stood there like a fool, letting her walk right into me. Her ice cream gushed all over her black shirt with a cat on the corner, and all i could do was stare. About 3 seconds later she looked up, angry as hell but quickly, her expression changed. She stared at me and stumbled over her words as i stared back. I knew that soft face even though i had only seen it for a brief time. I was almost speechless. Almost.
"Name?" I demanded as she stared in slight disbelief.
"Um... Adryana Besón?" she looked confused and i'm guessing i did as well from the way everyone was looking. I glared at them all, wanting privacy with her even in this public place. With our business back to be our own, i spoke again.
"Let me get you another, what is it?"
"No. I was just leaving."
All i could do was look at her. She talked so directly but yet so shy. I wanted to have a conversation with her, to know her. Mostly because it would be rude to tell her right off the bat how to speak to me, first thing being to not tell me no. But i wanted her in ever way possible.
"Please, sit with me." We walked to the nearest table, with the weirdest tension between us. I wanted so badly to pick her up and take her with me to my house and see how much she could handle, but she seemed to have other ideas.
"I really should be leaving, i have-"
"No." was all i spoke, i don't like resistance if that wasn't obvious. "What flavor did you have?" She was looking at me like she was having some serious deja-vu, so i decided to explain and let the ice cream go.
"My name is Dario Holmes. I believe where you recognize me from would be a dream? That is why i'm here."
That's all i needed to say to get her talking, we were on the same page and she had more questions than myself. And i was quite curious.