At my command

Dario POV

I head downstairs, turning on an old movie and dimming down the lights. I think of Adryana and the noises she makes. The way she cries for me and releases herself at my command. She is perfect.
"Dario..." I hear her soft voice and as i turn, see her flowing down the stairs. I see her beautiful light skin against my black shirt, and only her purple laces on her lower body. She's looking at me like she wants to jump onto my lap and fuck me right here. I stand and call her to me
"Come here, beautiful"
She blushes and grins almost a full smile. Walks over to me and gives me a kiss, on my chest because it's all she can reach. I sit back in my spot and tap the couch next to me.
"Talk." I demand
"Oh, well- i um"
"Please, spit it out Adryana"
"I want to know why you enjoy the things you do"
I give her a confused look and she goes on to say that she thinks the right word for it is dominant. I sit still, staring into her eyes trying to figure out where the hell she got an idea like that.
"Where have you heard this before?"
She looks at me unsure and then answers quietly 
"I read about it, on the internet. Why?" I didn't have a clear thought on what to say, so i just told her the truth.
"Yes"
She stared. Then i saw curiosity rise from her head and a hundred questions shot out. I tried my best to answer them all but eventually...
"ADRYANA!" I yelled. "How the fuck do you think i can hear everything you are saying when it all runs together? Hm?" My voice harsh and deep.
Her eyes swell up a little and she glares at me. I don't know what to say. She is so small, i could fit her on one half of my body. Obviously me yelling would upset her. I hug her and she pulls away from me, slowly getting up and then running up the stairs. Leaving the rest of the questions until the morning.

~Next Day

"Good morning.. Daddy" i feel kisses plant all over my face and down my neck, my chest, my stomach.. and that's when i stop her, for now.
"Come here baby"
I pull her up to me and she lays on top of me, grabbing at my face to kiss her.
Turning to see her pure and soft skin, i look into her eyes. Glowing so bright. I laugh and grab her face with both hands, while she pushes herself up to straddle my stomach, leaning down to my face.
"What?" Adry giggles in my hands
"Your eyes, they're glowing. Come here"
Just then she forces herself down onto my lips and out of my light grasp. I let it pass.. considering i did tell her to.
I grab onto her bottom half and stand up, pulling her closer by her waist. I walk her to the bathroom, she's still kissing on me. I step into the shower, warm water rains down from the ceiling we both soak instantly and she pulls back.
"Really?" She laughs out loud and it's like music to my ears. I laugh with her for a bit, us both stripping what we have on. And i tell her shortly
"I'm going to wash you, okay?"
She only nods.
I put soap on my hands, and roam her body like it's new found land. I caress her face and ass at the same time, then to her throat with one hand, where i push her head back and bite softly on her neck. She hums a sweet tune right into my ear...
"I want to fuck you, now"
She pulls back and looks at me, eyes wide, saying nothing. I rub my hand in circles on her before quickly spanking her ass and pulling her hard to me.
"I expect to be answered when i speak to you. Do you hear me?"
"Yes sir" she whispers, and i let go of my grip on her.
We finish our shower and as we are drying, i hear a faint voice
"Dario.."
"Yes, Adryana?"
"I'm hungry" she smiles at me. I flash one back to her. She's so soft if only she-
"Can we get ice cream?"
I glare at her, eyes and brows down. Her smile disappears and she looks down
"Yes baby, go get dressed". I couldn't resist her
She looks up at me with loving eyes, and grins big
"Thank you thank y-"
"Run. Before i change my mind." She gets a more serious face and then turns to run upstairs without a second thought.
Even though i am soft for her, she doesn't need to know that. She needs to love and yet fear me, take me more serious than herself. Trust in me and give herself over, willingly and all the way. I will ask her tonight over dinner, our first date, as she will call it.
30 minutes later we are talking about her plans for this week over ice cream. She seems to love this food, I'll keep that in mind.
"Well actually my mom is coming home today. Shit i forgot about that" she smirks to a spoonful of ice cream in front of her face.
Ignoring the word, i tell her
"I would like to take you out tonight."
She looks surprised at my request, weird.
"If you don't mind"
"Like a date!?" She exclaims loudly. I knew it.
"Mh, yes like a date, if you must" The expression in her face says it all, she leans across the table and kisses me like she is the most happiest. I grab her chin and pull her to me, whispering
"Let's go home."
A slight confused look passes her face but she understands, she gets a devious smile and follows behind me to the car and kisses me all the way to my home. I practically rip her clothes off once we are inside and she does the same, already getting her out of breath.
I smirk, small stuff.
She jumps down and runs upstairs leaving the words "come and get mee..." trailing behind her.
I can't help but to chuckle and follow behind her, she has no idea what is in store for her.