Little bit

This one is a bit long , oops

Dario POV

After me and Adryana's shower, i picked out clothes for the both of us and layed them out on the bed while she ran around me like a puppy, touching at my chest.
"Someone is happy" i joked, looking down at her. So small.
"Well ofcourse i am, we've connected.. and tonight is our first date!" she smiled at me and went off somewhere, watching a movie I'm sure.
'We've connected' her words linger in my mind. I have decided that tonight at dinner, i will ask her to be mine, all of the way, by having a talk with her and explaining everything as she needs to know.
Minutes later i get pulled out of my thoughts, hearing my Adry repeatedly yelling my name. I hurry downstairs to see her dancing around with nothing on, looking to the right of her on the kitchen island, i see an open, half empty bottle of wine.
I furrow my brows, one slightly raised up at her all the way to the kitchen. I close the bottle and put it away.
As i turn, i see her going to sit on the couch, looking sleepy.
"Come here baby" she looks up and comes running, jumps onto me and starts kissing at my neck.
"Oh Adry, you are so.. good. I just wish you didn't have to find out this way."
She looks into my eyes, looking for an answer. But all she receives is silence.
"What do you mean?"
I chuckle. You will see
I enter the room from earlier, placing her in front of the X.
"Dario-"
She's interrupted by my sudden look of anger, i am sure.
"Where are we, Adry."
"um... in a room? Your room"
"Right. And what did i tell you about my name in the bedroom?"
She pauses, thinking back to my words.
"We aren't in a bedroom".
I fixed my eyes on her so harshly. She couldn't face it and looked down, pissing me off even more. I walked up to her and grabbed her face by her checks with one hand. I glared into her eyes, thoughts bouncing around in my head, but i say nothing.
I tore my hand from her face causing her to step one. I pushed her harder against the X and tied both her hands and feet to the four posts and walked to the wall of drawers.
"Dario please, unite me I'm sorry i made you mad okay? Whatever i did-"
"No."
"No what!"
"I don't want you to apologize. I want you to know what you did and learn to not do it again. You are only making it worse for yourself."
She whined
"Dari-"
"WHAT IS MY NAME"
I admit i didn't mean to yell but i did not think Adryana was the type to act out against me. Even in this way.
She holds her head up an looks at me, a few tears falling from the yelling. She leans out towards me..
"Daddy, your name is daddy." Finally.
I heard her faint voice speaking again as i turned my back to her, looking for something to get my point across clearly.
"Daddy.. can i have a kiss? I'm sorry"
Mh. How could i say no? I turn to face her, grabbing her with both hands and i kiss her. After a second she begins biting my lip and then harder. I grab her hair in a fist, making her let go of me and i pull away, staring and then a laugh.
She is confused.
"You want this rough then, hm?" I propose
She wails out.. pissing me off again. First things first.. close her damn mouth.
I pull a ball gag from a near shelf and place it in her mouth. She calls out a few times but realizes it is hopeless. So she just watches me and stays silent.
When i place a few things on the table next to her, she jumps a little
"Day dreaming?" I tease.
She groans at me and looks to the table
"Are you ready?" I say
Taking the gag out of her mouth, she stays quiet.
"Good girl" i breathe out before kissing her, which she allows. She's so soft, i hardly want to do this anymore i would rather- No.
"Do you know why I'm punishing you, Adryana?"
She shakes her head
"No? Okay let me explain. Tonight when i take you out i will tell you everything you need to know about our relationship. What we will be to each other"
"Which is?"
I smile.
"You will see, baby. But for now i am going to let you onto a little bit. Would you like to know this bit?"
"Yes sir"
She makes me happy when she's good.
"One of my rules, you are not to drink excessively unless i allow it. I don't like to be yelled at, I'm sure you have noticed that. I definitely do not take 'No' as an answer or even a joke. And when i tell you something.. you do it. Okay baby?"
She looks somewhat lost but i see her face as she catches up, hearing my words at her own pace.
"Okay, I'm with you"
I knew she would be.
"Now. Do you remember yesterday when you came only after i told you to do so?"
"Yes sir"
"Good. Your punishment now is just to take what i do to you. Understand?"
"I do"
"Do you really? Make sure."
She thought for a second and then nodded her head, thinking she was ready for what's next. I smile.
"Alright then."
I glide my hands barely over the tips of her nipples, feeling them get harder. I suck on them and blow cold air, making her moan. She will break in no time.
I grab a blindfold off the table and show her, waiting for her to nod, i tie it around her eyes and then get started for real.
I take two beads on a string and
"Open. Get these wet and stay quiet."
After that i slowly put them up inside of her, letting only a small piece of the string hang down.
She moans out loud, definitely wasn't expecting that, was she.
I smirk
"Daddy, kiss me" she leans forward to me
"No baby. This is a punishment, not fun"
"Seems like fun to me" there she goes. I grunt and decide to kick it up a little, since she thinks this is a game. On the table to my side i find myself grabbing another rope and tying her waist down to the X.
"Be still. And quiet. I won't say it again."
"Ple-"
*Slap*
Grabbing her by her jaw i growl right in her ear
"What the fuck did i just say." She seems to be a slow learner in this area.
"To be quiet.."
"Exactly."
After that it goes as planned.
I put my finger to her clit and she cries out my name. Other than that she is silent. As told.
I untie one hand of hers and put a small vibrator in her hand, i tell her to put it on her clit and don't move "or I'll tie it to you" i threaten.
She stays for a minute or so, while i watch, until her body springs up.. as far as it can atleast; and i take that as her sign that she's ready to cum.
I go and take the vibrator, tying her hand back up
"Sir.. please take me down. I'm tired"
"You're tired? Okay. Just one last thing"
And without any warning, i sent a whip flying softly across her body, leaving a red line against her white skin.
"Ooww Dario!!"
And another.
"Fuck!"
Last one.
She says nothing, only lets tears run down her face.
I untie her and hold her like a baby. Carry her to the bedroom and lay her in bed, i watch her as she dries her face and goes to sleep right next to me, nap time.