Chapter SEVEN - tea

I woke up with a throbbing headache and confusion, my entire room spun around me and the light entering through my living room make me sick to my stomach. My mind was hazy, it was hard to determine what was real and fake in my head.

With a huge groan, I rolled over and fell off of my bed and onto my knees. It hurt but was no where near the amount of pain I was already in. My stomach did flips as soon as I moved, spreading the horrible pain.

I started thinking about what I had ate, what day it was, what time it was?

My hand continuously hit the bedside table until it came into contact with my phone, I pulled it down to see that it is was already 2 in the afternoon.

I slept for fourteen hours...

The emptiness in my stomach burned but I knew I wouldn't be able to eat anything. I also knew that I had absolutely zero medications, pills, or food that would be good for sickness.

My forehead started to drip in sweat and I began panting, I leaned up against the frame of my bed with my head in my knees. I gasped, shutting my eyes and praying that the pain would go away. I could feel the agony stirring in my stomach and clouding my clear judgement, it brought me to do the last thing I would ever do.

I managed to stand up and wander into the bathroom first though, I bent over and threw up on command. Maybe it would be better and I wouldn't have to venture out for help.

Black spots starting flying around in front of me. I would see one or two big spots, and then my vision would completely leave. When I started to feel coldness spread from my arms and into my torso, I shut my eyes and threw up again.

My eyes opened and I saw a tear fall into the toilet and splash in the now disgusting water. I sniffled, wiped my face off with a damp towel, and then hurried out into the living room to the front door.

It was hard for me to even locate the chain lock, my vision was so blurry from the mixed tears and pounding pain in my skull.

Once I got the door open, I didn't even bother to lock the door before stumbling down the hallway as quickly as I could. Fear surged through me. I know I look terrible but I need his help, we're friends, friends help each other.

I hit the door with all I had left in me, it knocked the air out of me though and I ended up resting my head against the frame of the door.

The door opened and I slipped forward until hands pushed back my shoulders.

He said absolutely nothing before ushering me into his apartment, one of his hands rested on the small of my back and I tried to yank away. I was so sweaty and embarrassed, the cold sweat had drenched my shirt. I started to squeeze my hand when something twisted in my gut, it was then when I realized Harry was holding my hand in his.

I tried to pull away from him but the discomfort was far too great, when I stopped squeezing his hand I watched myself shake in his hold. I knew it wasn't from fear but from weakness.

"What did you do?" Harry spoke in disbelief, the last time he saw me I was perfectly fine and now I was a piece of wet bread that got thrown in the street during rush hour.

I swallowed, "I don't know, I went to bed after you left and didn't wake up until now," I whispered.

Harry kept me standing in the middle of his living room but I physically couldn't, my knees gave out beneath me and he wasn't able to catch me fast enough. Luckily I landed on a plush, white rug that we stood on.

I got dizzy from the sudden motion and set my head down on the ground, I tried to move both of my hands to my stomach but I couldn't. When I looked up slightly, Harry's lips were moving but there wasn't any sound coming out. I noticed his hands were holding one of mine tightly, shaking it harshly. I didn't feel anything.