Chapter EIGHTEEN - sleepover

"My dad was so mad... he starting shoving things into bags before I even got out of bed, and after that my mom was crying in the kitchen," I revealed, my legs were laying over Harry's lap on the couch. The two of us didn't let our eyes leave each others, meanwhile he seemed very interested with what I was telling him so I kept going, "I sat on the porch until night because I didn't have anywhere to go and Dyl was at work, and then when it got dark we snuck out back. He tried to get me to come live with him and..." I licked my lips and rubbed my neck, "He kissed my cheek, which he used to always do. But then he moved and-"

"So he does like you?" Harry intervened, he sipped his cup of tea out of the black mug. Usually he would get upset when I would tell him about things Dylan has done in the past, but he was really open tonight. He was trying to absorb as much information as he could, it was admirable.

We had ended up on the light pink sofa earlier in the night, he wanted to show me a few pictures of him on tour and somehow it turned into the two of us spilling our deepest darkest secrets.

I let out a defeated sigh, "Honestly, no clue. I think so. But at the same time right after that happened, I completely shut out everyone. I had hardly spoke to him by the time I met you. He might lost interest after seeing me that way. You were the first person who I met after I left home. Actually," I thought about Dylan and I going to see Harry and corrected myself, "we spoke the day before me and you met. I think about him a lot, and I try to convince myself to like him. But it's not... it's not working. He took me to your concert as a "sorry," a-and I forgave him after that," I chuckled lightly.

Harry lifted his brows, giving me a confused look, "That's all it took? He made a move on you when you were at your most vulnerable state, and a concert made up for it?" He shifted and rested his hands on my shins.

I gave Harry a side glare and shrugged, "He knew Harry Styles was my favorite."

I watched him look straight down at his hands, tapping them gently on my skin and the smile I had been getting comfortable with for the past few weeks show back up on his lips.

"Thank you for listening to me," I thanked, Harry quickly lost his smile. His hands gripped my shins a little tighter than before.

"Well of course, love," he placed his coffee down on the small table beside the couch and then sneakily watched me out of the corner of his eye, "No where I'd rather be right now."

I giggled and shoved my foot into his stomach, "Oh stop that gush, I'm not having it. Now tell me about your girl," my body snuggled up into the crevice of the couch that separated the seat and the actual back. Harry's body did the complete opposite, he stiffened up and sat up straighter. He stopped staring into my eyes and I felt shut out, but I wanted to know things about her. I was jealous beyond belief.

"Sierra is a... nice girl, beautiful," Harry glanced at me and changed his tone of voice to convincing, "I mean you've seen her."

"She is very beautiful," I nodded, reaching for my mug on the coffee table and resting it on my chest.

"We met at this party, it was one for the Gucci revealing of my suits. I would get a glimpse of what I would be wearing on tour," he started, his eyes flashed to mine and there was anxiety in them. Harry obviously hadn't talk about this yet to many people, "She was really pushy, but sweet and I ended up taking her home. Here, so she knows where I live and that was the first mistake. I think I was a bit more drunk than she was and that was the second, because I can't hold my ground when I've had too much."

I felt my stomach drop, he had only wanted her for sex. I guess that was a normal male thing but it made my stomach do flips.

"I realized with her that I can't do one night stands," Harry started up again, he flipped his head to look at me and the sudden motion made me connect eyes with him again, "She's strange, she follows me places and knows where I am at all time. She shows up at the most inconvenient times, like the other morning. I woke up and she was there. I don't know how she got in, probably that terrible secretary, and she had made breakfast and-"